Amy Santiago- Control Freak (h)

You could never have predicted that wedding planning would be so long-winded.

It wasn't even as if the two of you wanted a big wedding, however the planning was still taking such a long time considering the small affair that was in mind.

You had been the one doing the majority of the wedding planning, due to Amy claiming she didn't want to go all control freak on you and take over the whole thing without listening to you.

She had never been like that with you throughout the whole of your relationship so far, and yet she was still somewhat scared about it occurring.

You were well aware of what she could be like at work, you had heard Jake complaining about it plenty of times, but not once had she ever tried to control a serious aspect of your relationship.

Sure, she liked to plan out some of the dates you went on without telling you, but that wasn't as big as actually planning your wedding.

Your fiancée was sat normally on the sofa, whilst you had your legs stretched out over hers and a notebook in your lap.

"You know...it's actually quite incredible" you mused over the sound of the television.

Your words managed to pull Amy's attention away from the program and towards you "What is love?" she questioned.

You shrugged a little "The fact that you don't mind being a control freak at work, and yet with all of this planning you practically refuse" you explained whilst waving your hands around as if to prove your point.

She sighed, placing her hands on your legs "That is because this wedding is about the both of us, not just me like it is with the paperwork at work" she responded to you.

"Ahh, so the whole me before you thing" you stated, reaching to intertwine your fingers with hers.

Shaking her head, she sighed again, "Not exactly. Just that, as you know, when I'm in that sort of mindset it's as if I'm the only one that can have input" she told you.

You laughed with a smile on your face "I know Ames, just promise to give me your input" you pulled the puppy dog eyes at her after talking.

She smiled in response "I promise" she stated.

You leant forwards and pressed a kiss to her lips, before resuming your earlier position.

She reached to grab a notebook of her own, "So...what's next?"

~*~

Written by Hannah.