Rosa Diaz- Bi (a)

"Come on, you can't hold out all day. Just admit it so that we can all get out of here. Well, all of use except you anyway." Rosa stood leaning over the table, looming above you as the handcuffs kept your hands close to the cold steel of the interrogation room table.

"What's the matter? Have you got somewhere to be? I didn't do it, just let me go." She looked up to the large one-way mirror, rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"As a matter of fact, I do. Not that it's any business of a criminal but I'm going out to dinner with my family."

"Oh brothers, sisters?"

"No, just my mom and dad."

"Birthday? Anniversary?"

"No, just have a few things I need to talk about with them, personal issues you know... wait, shut up."

"No come on, you're clearly stressing about it and for all you know, you're in here with me for the next few hours so you might as well start talking. Who knows, get me relaxed enough and you just might work out a confession from me. Not that I did the crime or anything, so if you're sticking around for it it'll be a long few hours."

"Fine." She checked around to make sure that nobody was listening in that she didn't want listening. "I'm coming out as bi to them."

"Oh congratulations."

"Thanks." For just a split second she smiled before returning to her normal stone-faced demeanour.

"How do you think they'll take it?"

To begin with your question was met with nothing but a 'pfft'.

"Well I might as well start planning my funeral seems as I'm going to be dead to them."

"It won't be that bad."

"Ha... Please, you don't know them."

"No, but, you seem like a pretty good person."

"Don't think that I'm going to set you free just because you're making me feel better about being gay."

"So I am making you feel better?"

"Maybe."

"Look, I see you sometimes walking around by the precinct and you look tough, like, fist fighting the yakuza tough or something, but I always knee deep down you were a gentle soul."

"Yeah, you know. Don't get me wrong, if you tell anybody about this conversation then I will not be afraid to set your apartment on fire but underneath the knives and brawls, I do have a gentle side."

"A gentle side that will let me go?"

"Ha, please. We have the evidence you're not going anywhere."

~*~

Written by Aaron.