Amy Santiago- Bullet (c)

Working with your girlfriend was something that you loved dearly however it did become hard when you were both in the field and you thought that Amy could be in danger. You loved her so much and you were desperate to know that she was okay. You would have much rather died than know that Amy had been injured and when the two of you were in the field together, that wasn't the correct mentality to have.

Today was one of those bad days. You were searching for a suspect with Amy, Rosa and Charles and you were doing your best to stick with Rosa, whilst Amy was with Charles but the four of you had managed to end up in the same place, surrounding the suspect. Amy had her gun pointed at his front whilst, Rosa did the same behind him. You and Charles did your best to move away from your partners to cut him off in any other direction and be able to cover the other two easily.

As you moved towards Amy, you didn't stop at your point, taking a couple of steps closer to her side, not meaning to value her protection over the others but seen as the man's gun was pointed straight at her, maybe you had a reason to do so.

Your eyes were fixed onto the man and you instantly had a terrible feeling. As you saw his finger twitch, you let your concern take over your movements even though it was against your protocol. Without thinking too clearly, you jumped out in front of him, blocking him from Amy and allowing the bullet that he shot to hit you.

The bullet tore through your shoulder, the pain of it, mixed with the fact that you jumped out, you fell to the floor. Rosa and Charles quickly disarmed him, stopping him from hurting anyone else. Amy made her way straight to you, calling in for an ambulance to come to you.

"That was so stupid," Amy stated, cradling you in her arms, letting one hand press firmly on the wound.

"I know," you laughed in pain.

"Thank you for saving me though. I don't know how I will ever be able to repay you," she smiled softly, pressing a kiss onto your forehead.

You gave her a weak smile. "You never have to do anything to make it up to me. Just stay by my side Love."

"Anything for you."

"I love you Amy," you whispered.

"I love you too."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.