Norm Scully- Breakfast (a)

"I'm going down the road for a breakfast run, what does everyone want?" You called out to the office of mostly hardworking detectives, the ones that weren't working hard were trying there best but not really getting anything useful done.

"Nothing for me thank you." Captain Holt called out from his office. "My daily bowl of bran flakes will sustain me until lunch time and I would not want to offset my regularity that the bran flakes provide." He tucked himself back into his workroom.

"Has there ever been a more 'Holt' cereal than bran flakes?" Indecisively Jake flipped through options in his head. "Can I have pancakes... No! Bagels... No! Bagel pancakes!"

"Jake, you do know that they don't make bagel pancakes, right? I'm not even sure how that would even work. Besides, what about your diet?" Amy looked at Jake with a certain light sternness.

"Jake will have a bowl of granola with fresh Greek yoghurt please Y/N." Jake moved his hand to the side of his mouth, to try and make sure that Amy did not hear him even though he was only about three feet from her.

"And a pancake bagel on the side."

It was at this point that Hitchcock and Scully walked into the room, both looking at you wide eyed.

"Right, what do you two guys want?" You prepared your notepad and pencil for their order.

Scully took a deep breath before reeling off his order.

"I'll have two pancakes, three bagels, two cups of coffee – each with four sugars – four pieces of toast, three strips of bacon and a diet coke, I'm trying to watch my figure." The whole room looked at him in awe, and amazement.

"There is no way that you can manage that!" Jake challenged him. "You and Hitchcock shared a family sized pizza like forty-five minutes ago."

"Fifty dollars." Rosa called out from the back row. "Fifty dollars says that he pukes."

"No way!" Amy shouted back. "He can do that without even breaking a sweat."

"You know what you guys." Scully stood up in front of everybody. "There is no way I can eat this. Just this. DOUBLE EVERYTHING." He raised his arms and let out a loud and bellowing cheer, the whole office followed.

You joined on in the cheering until the realisation hit you that you were buying Scully a breakfast that was probably fit to feed the biblical five thousand.

~*~

Written by Aaron.