Amy Santiago- Files (c)

With Amy's transfer in the work to become a sergeant, she hadn't gotten any cases to work on so decided to put her efforts elsewhere in the precinct. There was a lot of work that could be done, especially by someone with the drive that Amy had but she had set her sights on the filing room. There were thousands of files in boxes filling the room to the brim but there was minimal ordered arrangement that had long been forgotten by all the officers that worked in the precinct.

You had foolishly offered your assistance and she was more than happy to have an extra pair of hands to follow her intricate system she had created for all the files. When you arrived at the filing room, you found Amy with a hefty binder in her arms and all the file boxes piled up on the floor, many missing lids and several stacks of files that had no box to live in.

"You'll need to familiarise yourself with this," Amy stated, handing you the binder. "It explains the new system that we are going to follow."

You let out an exasperated sigh. "I thought you were just going sort the boxes into chronological order, but this is going to take a whole week to even make a dent in all of this. Heavens, this is the worst idea you've ever had."

Amy rolled her eyes at you as she picked up one of the boxes and placed it onto the table. She took a large white label and slapped it over the information on the side that would likely be inaccurate now.

"It's going to be a blast," she said with a large smile upon her face. "We're going to have this place in perfect order and then once the boxes actually make sense, we will be able to digitise it all to make the system function far better."

"You do know that you start your new job in four days, right?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "This'll be done by then and I can digitise between cases."

You ran a hand through your hair. Sometimes you didn't know how Amy even functioned as a human; it baffled you how the hell she found any of this fun but if she did, you weren't going to take it away from her.

"Where do you want me to start?" You frowned, knowing this would be the longest few days of your life.

"Read the binder."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.