Rosa Diaz- Supply Closet (c)

You enjoyed working at the nine-nine. Since you were a young child you had always dreamed of being a cop, not even much more than a patrol cop, so now that you were a detective, you couldn't imagine that life could have become much better- with your dreams having been surpassed. However that wasn't quite how things came to plan. Things had become better, even if moments weren't quite as good.

Through your work, you had met the love of your life, Rosa Diaz. She was also a detective and that's how your relationship started- partners professionally and soon partners in personal life.

Although you were overly happy together, both of you loved your work and that meant time together was little to none. You tried your best to work together in work, but with her running the new taskforce, you were separated through most of work. Holt also insisted in not allowing the two of you into the field together due to the relationship possibly getting in the way.

Even though you understood it, you didn't appreciate not getting more than a couple of minutes with your girlfriend within a week. Most of your personal times were spent doing overtime, or catching up on the well needed rest that you deserved.

Finally it had become too much. You loved her and you wanted a little more time with her, but desiring to be professional it became hard to find something that would work as anytime the two of you tried to have a moment, someone would instantly interfere.

You waited in the halls until you saw her walk past. Quickly you grabbed her arm, pulling her into the supply closet that no one ever particularly used.

"Y/N," She said firmly, but you held a hand over her mouth just to stop her words.

"Hi Rosa," you smiled warmly. "Keep it down. I've missed you,"

You moved your hand away from her face, making her look confused at you, not sure what you were doing really.

"I've missed you too."

"We never get a moment to talk anymore, someone is always there and with work we barely get to say hello to each other anymore," you said solemnly, missing the moments you used to steal with the woman that you loved. "So I guess the best idea I had to spend time with you was reverting to naughty teenage ways."

She laughed softly. The two of you spent a few minutes talking about the many things you had missed about each other, and keeping comments away from the workplace that you were supposed to be focusing on currently.

Just as you leaned forward to press your lips to hers, the door to your tiny hiding place flung open. There stood Amy and Jake, both looking rather amused, leaving Rosa and you to be left filled with shame and embarrassment.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request