Amy Santiago- Finish (h)

It was no secret that Amy loved being good at things. She always had to prove herself, make sure that people knew that she could handle whatever they threw her way.

You understood why she was like that, she grew up in a household of brothers and even though she loved them, it meant competing a lot of the time and now she was set to prove herself and do her best with basically anything in her life.

Being in a relationship with her could be stressful at times, she never knew when to stop and take a break which meant that you often had to hide her things to make her stop and breathe for more than ten seconds.

For some reason, she had agreed to take on all of Jake's paperwork along with Rosa's in order to prove to Holt that she could handle way more work than she already had.

This meant that at midnight she was still awake, in the living room, doing that damn paperwork and all you wanted was for her to get some sleep as she wouldn't do a good job whilst being sleep deprived.

When you realised that Amy wasn't in bed, you made the decision to get up and go find her wherever she was and drag her stubborn ass back to bed.

She was sat on the sofa with papers everywhere, her hair thrown messily up into a bun and she was chewing on the end of her pen.

"Amy?" you quizzed in a soft tone as you made your way over to where she was sitting.

She looked up at you and sighed "Why aren't you in bed?" she asked in response to you.

You took the papers away from her and grabbed her hand "Because you aren't either so guess where we're going" you told her.

You managed to get her up from the sofa and she dropped the pen by the papers "But I've got to finish. I promised Holt-" she tried to come up with an excuse.

"Screw whatever you promised Holt. You need sleep and you know it" you spoke in a serious tone whilst dragging your girlfriend back to the bedroom.

She sighed in defeat and climbed into bed next to you "Then I am getting up early to finish" she stated as she eventually wrapped her arm around you.

You shook your head as you cuddled up to her "It is Sunday tomorrow, over my dead body that you're getting up early"

~*~

Written by Hannah.