Rosa Diaz- Jake (c)

Jake winked in your direction. You let out a playful giggle, flipping your hair over your shoulder as though you were happy to have his attention. Rolling your eyes at the flirting you had always done with your close friend, you turned your attention back to your girlfriend.

"What did you say, Love?" You asked, smiling at her.

"Don't worry," she stated, standing up from her desk and turning her back to you, heading off to the break room.

You followed hot on her heals, taking your work with you, not wanting Captain Holt to shout at you and Rosa for not doing work. Even if this conversation was more about pleasure than work, having the paperwork with you was a good enough ploy.

"Rosa," you said softly, reached out a hand to touch her arm, but she flinched away. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," she said too quickly for it to be true.

You didn't need to say anything, instead just cocking your eyebrow at her. Rosa sighed. She was never one for emotion but when she became over emotional that meant something had to be wrong. Her giving you the cold shoulder as she was currently, was the first sign of that.

"Jake," she frowned moving her hands to the table before her, trying to contain her emotions.

Rosa always seemed so headstrong, it felt odd to now know that she was jealous, jealous of your close friend, whom you had no interest in at all.

A laugh escaped your lips, making her cock an eyebrow at you.

"I'm sorry," you smiled softly, resting your hand gently a top of hers. "Don't be jealous of Jake. I grew up with him and Gina. He always playfully flirted, to help me get rid of guys but we're just friends. He knows nothing is ever going to happen between us. I'm a lesbian, I'm not interested in him."

She relaxed slightly, moving her hand so your fingers laced with hers.

"I'm sorry," she sighed.

You let your other hand move up to caress her cheek, so that you could lean in to kiss her softly.

"It's okay Rosa. If anything, it's adorable that you got jealous. Nevertheless, I love you Rosa, no one else, especially not Jake. You have nothing to worry about. I only have eyes for you."

She rolled her eyes at your cheesy comments, but she couldn't deny her smile that you always made come across her lips.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Requested by