Gina Linetti- Earring (c)

Sometimes you wondered how the hell you and Gina had ended up as best friends, maybe it was because you worked together or because you spent a lot of your free time on social media talking to each other and helping her build her internet empire she dreamed of. Although you were best friends, she did annoy you sometimes and this was one of those moments.

When she came to you almost billowing smoke from her ears, you were concerned for whatever was upsetting her so much. Gina told you that she had lost an earring, it wasn't one that had too much sentimental value nor monetary value, but it was still a big deal for her. You volunteered to help her find it, assuming it would either be in your home or at the office and you could find it tomorrow, but nothing could be that simple.

She demanded that you both head to the office which was easier sad that done in the heavy winter snow but when you arrived there, there wasn't an earring anywhere which meant you had to search the snow covered streets.

You tried to convince her otherwise but she demanded that the two of you keep looking leaving the two of you walking the streets in your winterwear holding torches to try and find a small stud somewhere in her walk home from the subway station.

It had been a couple of hours of walking back and forth, but you hadn't found it yet.

"It's so cold," she whined. "I want to go home; this is so boring."

"Believe it or not Gina but running around in a snow clogged neighbourhood in the middle of the night is not my idea of having fun," you huffed. "Maybe we should just give up and go home."

If she wasn't so cold, you imagined that she would have stomped her foot in annoyance.

"I need my earring!"

You let out a sigh, continuing on. The two of you continued walking for a couple more minutes before you heard her gasp.

"What?" You asked turning to her.

"I found it," she exclaimed, a grin curled upon her lips.

"Where?"

She held out the earring, but an almost embarrassed expression appeared on her face. You cocked an eyebrow at her, not sure why she'd look at you in such a manner.

"I found it in my collar."

You let out an annoyed sound, prepared to make her pay for the hours of work that you had been doing when she could have just checked her collar and found it there.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.