Rosa Diaz- Suspect (a)

Rosa planted her hands firmly onto the dented metal table, the scratched chain links of the suspects handcuffs rattled but he stood steadfast.

"Tell us where the body is." She leant in closely, telling him through clenched teeth to wipe the smug smirk from his face before she did it for him. It took almost all your strength to pull her away from him and then again to drag her out of the room away from the prying ears of the suspect. "What's wrong with you?!" She tried to rush back through the door but somehow you managed to stop her.

"You need to chill. We don't exactly have the evidence to be threatening this guy, just... just calm down a bit." If it was legal, you were sure that Rosa would have not hesitated to stab you there and then. At least for now all she could do was glare at you before plastering a sarcastic air-hostess smile on her face and calmly strolling through the door.

"I hope that little chat productive... now can we get back to this I have a meeting to go to soon. If someone could just show me the way out, that'd be great." As tranquilly as possible, Rosa pulled out a chair from the desk and sat down, under the table her hands almost turned white from her fists clenching.

"My apologies sir. If it wouldn't be too much inconvenience, we just a little bit of information from you and then we'll see about getting you to that meeting." She turned and smiled at you too, in her eyes you saw the anger build and build.

"Look, this is ridiculous. I don't know anything about the girl, therefore, I can't tell you anything. I never even met her." He shot a faux smile back at her, Rosa's hand reached over to your leg and deeply set its nails into your skin.

"Unfortunately, we saw you on the nightclub's CCTV arriving with her, talking with her in there and then following at least up until the cameras stop. Which just so happens to be a few yards from where her body was found." He shrugged his shoulders and his fake smile became one of arrogance and pride.

"I talk to a lot of girls, I bring a lot of girls home." He bit his lip and ran his eyes up and down you and Rosa. "No crime against that is there?" Rosa broke, she lurched across the table and grabbed his collar.

"Rosa! No!" You pulled her off him. The suspect laughed, he tried to rub his neck but he couldn't reach. "Outside now!" Her eyes stayed locked on his. "Outside! That's final."

~*~

Written by Aaron.