Rosa Diaz- Jacket (c)

Although there were more things that you loved about Rosa than you could count, you couldn't deny that you enjoyed the fact that you got to share her wardrobe. She mainly owned clothing in a variety of grey's and black's and had more leather jackets than any single person could justify in owning. You loved all of them but Rosa's favourite jacket had quickly become your favourite too.

The two of you were getting ready to go out but she quickly rushed to the toilet, so you took the moment alone to put on the leather jacket that she had folded over her handbag to take with her. Obviously, she wanted to wear it too, but she wasn't there to stop you currently. When she returned, she shot you a glare.

"Take off my jacket," she frowned.

She didn't care if you wore her clothes, if anything she encouraged it, but she had planned to wear that one and couldn't if you were already in it.

"How about I don't?" You offered as though it was a compromise, not just what you wanted.

Rosa put pressure on her temple, trying to not snap at you for your clear stubbornness.

"That is the opposite of what I told you to do," she sighed.

You gave her a cheeky smile, approaching her, wrapping your arms around her neck.

"You know that you love me," you grinned playfully.

Leaning in, you went to kiss her, but she turned her face away.

"I'm not kissing you until you take off my jacket," she stated.

You mouth fell agape It was a cruel and unusual punishment, which seemed somewhat fair for a rather unusual crime in the eyes of your partner.

"Wait, no, don't take kissing away from me," you pouted, letting your arms drop from her.

Rosa cocked an eyebrow at you, seeing that it would actually work to take kissing away from you. Luckily, she wasn't a cruel or harsh woman, unless it was completely necessary, and saw pity in your pathetic pouting expression.

"It's not fair that you look so hopeless when you pout," she stated.

You continued, accentuating your jutted out lower lip, to attempt to make the expression seem stronger. Rosa rolled her eyes, leaning in to give your cheek a gentle kiss.

"I love you, even if you infuriate me a lot of the time," she sighed.

A grin curled onto your lips as you quickly pressed them to hers.

"I love you too."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request