Gina Linetti- Flood (c)

Work was always hectic and busy but with a broken water pipe, things just seemed to get a lot worse than normal. Everyone had to gather up the paperwork and perishables that would be lost to the flooded precinct, sacrificing themselves to the ankle high water for the sake of it. As you returned to check you had everything you needed, you noticed Gina stood on top of her death, looking down at the water in disgust.

"Are you not leaving?" You asked.

"I just bought these shoes and I am not about to get them soaked and ruined because of this stupid job," she frowned, raising her trouser leg to properly display the shoes that led her to stand on top of the table.

"Then take them off," you suggested but it ended up with a bemused laugh from the woman as she looked down at you as though you were socially below her.

"These," she said strongly pointing to the shoes. "These tie the whole outfit together, if I took them off then I would just look like another Amy."

You rolled your eyes, not wanting to continue the conversation as your socks were completely wet through and your trousers were becoming heavier from the water they were soaking up from the ankles. It wasn't a pleasant occurrence, but you weren't going to just leave Gina in a flooded room to survive until the precinct was cleaned up.

"Do you want me to carry you?" You asked. "There's not really another option seen as you won't walk and I'm guessing you've not mastered the art of teleportation yet."

Gina shot you a look as she looked around for her options but knew you were the only one who was about to help her so either she let you carry her or her shoes would get the brunt of it.

"Fine," she frowned.

"Choose. Piggyback or princess carry."

You waded over to her as she scrambled up her handbag, chargers and electronics that were soon to be washed away in the shallow water.

"Piggyback," she stated.

Turning your back to her, she quickly hopped onto your back, flinging her back over you shoulder, letting it bash into your chest as you tried to hold onto her legs whilst she wrapped her arms around your neck.

"Don't drop me!" She exclaimed, clinging onto you until you could barely breath.

"Then don't try to strangle me!"

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.