Chapter 2 - Beginning of Catastrophe

Four of them are having a dinner in the dining room. Unlike any other children, Naoto have a very huge appetite. Every day, he always eat two portion of adults food. His parents and younger sister didn't feel surprised by it and only think it's normal. But for other people who never seen him eat before will feel shocked to the bone.

"Dear, did you know Naoto get into a fight again?"

Airi say to her husband as she fill the bowl with rice for him. Eiji raises his head from the newspaper and look at Naoto with a frown. Feeling his father gaze, Naoto who's enjoying his food, start to sweat nervously. He can feel his father didn't feel happy about it at all.

"Again? How many times does this make in these past few months? That explain the band aid on your face, I thought you fall down when you play in the mountain. So that's the real reason.

Naoto can't find any words to say back, because unlike Airi, Eiji is even more scarier when he's mad. Feeling his big brother got reprimanded again by her parents, Iroha immediately defend Naoto.

"Dear father! Don't get mad at onii-sama! Why do you and mother keep scolding onii-sama? He only tried to protect me!"

Hearing his daughter words, Eiji sigh lightly.

"I know, that's always the number one reason. I'm not mad that you do it to protect your little sister Naoto. In fact I'm feel proud that you are willingly stand up for her. However, violence is not the answer for everything."

Naoto tries to make some excuse.

"Father, they are only a leeches who think about themselves."

"You shouldn't judge people that easily Naoto. In a heart of someone evil, there is still a tiny fractions of kindness. Like a flower, kindness can still bloom in someone else heart. That's why we learn to forgive."

"But, father! Those bastard ju-"

With a frown, Eiji speak strenly.

"Don't speak like that in front of your sister."

Eiji words instantly shut him up, he look down unhappily. He feel that his father is not fair, he just want to teach the bully some lessons so they won't bother him or mock his sister anymore. Seeing Naoto pouting with unhappy face, Eiji sigh again.

"Seriously, who taught you to speak like that? I don't think your mother or I ever speak to you like that."

"Right? It also confuse me, we never teach you how to swear."

Now, even his mother join in the fray.

"..."

He can only stay quiet while his parents keep nagging him. Both of them are raised in a educated background, it's only natural that they will feel unhappy that Naoto can start to insult people.

"Sorry..."

"I'll forgive you, but you will get grounded for two days."

"Wha-!? Father! That's absurd! One day! Just one day!"

"Okay, three day it is."

"Why did you increase it!?"

"Then stop bargaining with your parents. Take it or leave it."

Reluctantly, Naoto agree.

"Mghhh... f-fine..."

"Good, you can't go anywhere in these two days without your mother or my permission. Of course starting from tonight, don't let me see you sneak out or you can say hello to my beloved stick."