Chapter 104 - Fulfilled Wish part 1

Me: Wake up to read the comment on the last chapter*

Also me and my God complex:

So, I just read the newest raw chapter of Kimetsu no Yaiba, and holy

So, I just read the newest raw chapter of Kimetsu no Yaiba, and holy... I think I will get PTSD again.

...............................................................................................

"What is this? It's dark and cold..."

He can't feel anything, it's as if his body not there. Right now, all he wants is to sleep and rest. He wants to forget about everything, what is the thing he wants to forget again? What is he doing here again? What is his purpose? He can't remember.

Suddenly, there is a cute little girl hugging a doll appear in front of him. She's desperately calling for his beloved big brother with teary eyes.

"Onii-sama! Please wake up! Onii-sama! You can't let it end here!"

"End? Let what end?"

"Your job! Your responsibilities! There is still a lot of things you need to do!"

"That's right... I can't let it end here... How can I forget about that? Thank you, Iroha..."

He can feel something is burning.

"...Enough... ...Enough is enough..."

From the darkness, he can hear the sound of the demon outside.

"The rare blood is mine!"

"Mine!"

"No mine!"

All of that mythical creature start to swarm the giant demon fish that swim in the air. They rip it flesh apart, trying to get the human with rare blood inside its body.

"...I had enough..."

That bone chilling voice can make everyone who heard it tremble in fear. At the same time, a pair of golden eyes suddenly shine in the dark. That eyes are very cold without any warmth.