Chapter 66 - Home at Last

Sorry for the late publish >_< !  And holy, this is one heck of a long chapter, I can't find a good way to cut it into two part, so I decided to keep it as one chapter

................................................................................................

Two people are walking side by side, the sun almost set in the horizon. The man is pulling a brown horse, and on the top of the horse, there is a red-crowned crane sitting leisurely.

A very familiar residence comes into their view. Unconsciously, Naoto's mouth curve up into a smile.

The moment he set foot into the threshold, flood of memories come into his mind. It's been a long time since the last time he comes here.

Everything still looks the same, from the garden to the building

Everything still looks the same, from the garden to the building. He feels a little bit overwhelmed as all kinds of memories he spent here keep resurfacing.

Lots of colorful hydrangea flowers bloomed on the pathway. His hand touches the flower lightly, sad smile appeared on his face.

("Hydrangea flower, I think it suits you the most.")

("But because all colors suits you perfectly... let's just say you are rainbow-colored hydrangea.")

Seeing Naoto keep standing without moving. Shinobu smiled gently.

"What's wrong?"

Naoto shook his head lightly with a small smile.

"It's nothing."

After putting the horse into the stable, both of them entered the house. At the same time, a little girl is bringing a basket of clean sheet appear in the hallway.

"Shinobu-sama, wel...come... back..."

"I'm back Naho, who is this?"

Shinobu smiled and move her body to the side, revealing a tall man who wears black clothes. His face looks very familiar. The basket dropped to the floor and tears welled up in Naho eyes. She instantly jumped and hug Naoto waist.

"Uwahhh! Naoto-sama! Naoto-sama!"

With a gentle smile, Naoto stroke Naho head and speak with a soft voice.

"I'm home, Naho."

"Uwahhh!"

"Naho? What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

Suddenly from the kitchen, another two little girls pop their heads out and look toward the genkan. Naoto smiled at the other two little girls.

"Kiyo, Sumi."

"Na-Naoto-sama..."

"Naoto-sama?"

Both of the two little girls start to cry and run toward Naoto, they jump to Naoto like a bullet, making him fall back to the floor.