Chapter 111 - Fading Moon

Gyomei, Sanemi, Naoto, and Muichirou having a hard time to get close.

"[Sixteenth form: Lunar Rainbow - Fragmented Moon]."

A lot of giant slashes and chaotic blade fall down from the sky like a rain. Kokushibou already use sixteen form, it makes everyone wonder how much form does this monster has? Every time they're trying to use their breathing form, Kokushibou keeps unleashing his moon breathing technique one after another to interrupt them. It feels like Kokushibou already predict all of their movement.

Gyomei also feel desperate right now, he keeps dodging all of the attack.

"Is he using some kind of divine power? What can this demon see? What is he seeing? Is it like Karasuma power to see the flow of time and space? Refine your sense, understand why it feels wrong. Demon are transfiguration of the human form. Anything a demon can do, humans can do as well. Breaths make humans as string as literal demon. These eyes which cannot see, can see one's true nature. I will never be misled. I'll observe him to the best of my abilities."

Gyomei never let his sense off from Kokushibou while evading the rain of crescent blade. Suddenly, Gyomei can see Kokushibou figure despite him being blind, it really surprises Gyomei.

"What on earth is this? I can perceive his pulse. I actually have a clear image? Could this be!? Could this really be!?"

Muichirou starts running in a circle, he is trying to figure out a way to get past all of Kokushibou attack.

"Inside, get inside his attack range! Even for just a moment, if I can stop upper moon one's movements for just a short moment, If I can slow down his attack for even a second, Himejima-san, Shinazugawa-san, or onii-san can cut this guy's head off! I'm certain of it!"

Seeing Muichirou suddenly dash straight to Kokushibou, Gyomei hurriedly shout to Sanemi and Naoto.

"Shinazugawa!! Karasuma!!"

Sanemi and Naoto realized something from seeing Muichirou who run straight toward Kokushibou. The three of them also run straight to Kokushibou, Muichirou feel a bit surprised.

"They're adjusting to my plan!"

Seeing four people rushing toward him at the same time, Kokushibou raises his sword.

"Hm... they have no other option but to approach me at the same time. But now I can take care of all four at once."

"[Fourteenth form: Calamity - Heaven's Full Crescent Moon]."

The moment Kokushibou swings his katana down, a giant vortex of crescent slashes appear. It's a wide range attack that covers almost one hundred and eighty degrees of the area around Kokushibou.

Muichirou is trying hard to evade all of the attack, suddenly he can see everything become crystal clear, he can see all of the attack.

"Get in! Get in! Get in! Push through! Into his attack range!"

When Kokushibou about to unleash another technique, Gyomei throws a single praying beads to Kokushibou hand, it slows Kokushibou movement down a little. This gives a chance for Sanemi to attack Kokushibou.

"[Dust Whirlwind: Slice]."

A tornado of sharp wind shoot toward Kokushibou, Kokushibou hurriedly jump back. Suddenly a steel ball penetrate Kokushibou right shoulder, destroying his right arm. At that moment, Muichirou also manages to get through and stab Kokushibou ribs. However, one of Muichirou leg need to be sacrificed.

At the same time, thanks to Muichirou, Naoto appear on Kokushibou right. He swings his axe toward Kokushibou neck, but Kokushibou quickly tilts his body. The axe only manage to split half of Kokushibou face.