Chapter 86 - Pillar Hangout 2

It's been two months and Tanjirou hasn't wake up. Inosuke who have the heaviest injuries already wake up, so this really concerns Naoto. Shinobu said Tanjirou used almost all of his energy when fighting the upper moon, and he still exerts himself to fight.

There is no way to know when he will exactly wake up. Naoto will occasionally come and sit beside Tanjirou bed, waiting for him to wake up. Zenitsu already healed a long time ago and he will go out on a solo mission from time to time in tears.

Noon.

Shinobu and Naoto walked together to Sakura restaurant in town. After a while, they arrived in front of a small restaurant without any banner inside a small alley, but they can smell a good smell of food from inside. Both of them entered at the same time.

An old woman with a kind face greeted them.

"Welcome, please take a seat wherever you like. Oh? Oh my, oh my. Isn't this Nao-chan and Shino-chan."

"Long time no see, Sakura oba-san."

"We have come to eat your delicious food baa-san."

The old woman named Sakura smiled brightly like a grandparents that meet their grandchild after so long.

"Do you want the usual?"

"Yes, I'm surprised you still remember baa-san."

"Of course I am duh, take a seat first."

Sakura hurriedly went into the kitchen to cook food for them. Naoto and Shinobu take a seat near the kitchen counter. However just when they sat down, the two familiar people beside them. The girl has pink hair mixed with green. The man has a bandage on his face, and his eyes have two different colors.

Shinobu and Naoto look surprised, so as the other two.

Shinobu smiled at them happily.

"My isn't this Kanroji-san and Iguro-san."

Kanroji greeted with a bright smile.

"Shinobu-san, Karasuma-san, long time no see."

Obanai asks in displease.

"Chicken... what are you doing here?"

Naoto answered the Obanai question unhappily.

"That should be my question, worm."

Shinobu smiled at Naoto gently.

"Mou~ Nao, please get along with Iguro-san. You already promised to get along with the other pillar right?"

Kanroji clapped her hands and say to Obanai with a pure smile.

"Iguro-san, we are having a lunchtime together. So let's make it a happy one so the food tastes better."

Obanai and Naoto look at each other and avert their gaze. They agree reluctantly.

"Okay."

"Mm."

Shinobu and Naoto sit in the table right next to Mitsuri and Obanai table.

The waiters come and serve a glass of tea to them.

"Shinobu-san do you always come here?"

"Yes, I always come here in the past with Nao every time we went shopping in the morning."

"Really? Me too, I always come here with Iguro-san for lunch."

"My~ How come we never saw each other?"

"I know right? It's really strange~ hehehe~

"Right~ fufufu~ did you just arrive?"

"Yes, we just ordered our food."