Chapter 83 - Red light district

Inside the Shinobu office.

Naoto is walking around in a circle, he looks agitated. Shinobu is sitting behind her desk calmly and drinking tea.

"Calm down a little."

"How can I!? That third-tier sentient life tried to kidnap Aoi and Naho. Now he's bringing Tanjirou and the others! I swear I'm going to give him a good beating! No! I will kill him! And then I will skin him! After that, I will dice him up before enjoying his flesh with the best wine I've been saving up until now!"

"You just talk like a demon. Well, there is nothing you could do now, can you? Wait for the crow to find their location first. Here have some tea, it will calm you down."

Shinobu pour a cup of hot tea for Naoto. Naoto looks at the cup of tea for a second. He sighed and sit down beside Shinobu and drink the tea. Indeed, he feels a lot calmer than before.

Night comes and the crow finally arrives.

"Cawww! Uzui Tengen is in the flower district! Yoshiwara! Flower District!"

Shinobu looks shocked, while Naoto only looks dumbfounded.

"Flower district!?"

"It's a red light district, right? What for? Did he bring Tanjirou and the others to have fun together?"

Shinobu smack Naoto head.

"Stupid, if he really wants to do that then he didn't need to forcefully bring Aoi."

Naoto rubbed his head in pain.

"Uh, right..."

"Cawww! Lots of people died a mysterious death! Uzui Tengen investigating it! With his wives! They lost all contact!"

Although the way the crow talk is like three years old, it's not hard to make out what the crow mean.

Shinobu realize something and explain it to Naoto.

"I heard about that incident before, there is a lot of death, mainly coming from the prostitute who live there. No one really knows what is the real cause, some of them say they commit suicide, and the others says they tripped."

"Tripped? As gotten in an accident caused by the other prostitute?"

"Yes, this mysterious death has been going on for many years in Yoshiwara and no one really knows who or how they died? Sometimes the victim suddenly disappears into the thin air like they never existed in the first place."

Hearing Shinobu explanation, Naoto frowned.

"Only upper moon that can do something like this without getting caught for many years."

Naoto suddenly stand up and grab his backpack. Shinobu smiled and speak.

"Are you going?"

"Of course, do you still need to ask? Or are you trying to stop me?"

"Nope, I can't stop you even if I wanted to. Just be careful."

"Yeah, later."

Without wasting too much time, Naoto went to the stable and pull his horse out. He immediately galloped the horse out of the butterfly estate. At the same time, he whistles three times loudly, and a white crane flies beside him.

"Shiro! Follow me to Yoshiwara! Tanjirou and the others are in danger!"

Shiro nodded like a human and continue to fly above Naoto.

...

Yoshiwara come into view, he can see smoke rising in the air from afar. It didn't take long before he arrives at the scene.