Chapter 28 - Mission with Shinobu part 4

The glass shard falls like rain, and a strong wind blows into the mansion from the broken window along with the raindrop from the outside.

His memory from the past resurface. That day, his beloved little sister got killed in a very brutal way. Anger filled Naoto's heart, he won't let the same thing happen again.

Right in the midair, the silver axe moves like a crescent moon and ripped the gigantic arm that has been holding Shinobu off. The silver axe is not big enough to cut the giant arm off, but the wielder has a lot of explosives power. So instead of cutting it cleanly, the arm got ripped forcefully like a paper.

Naoto hurriedly grab Shinobu and keep a lot of distance from Robert. Shinobu smiled softly seeing Naoto arrived in time, she feels relieved. For a moment, she can see Kanae figure in Naoto's face.

"I'm glad you came."

Seeing Shinobu bruised face and bleeding mouth, Naoto's eyes widen in fear.

"Y-your face..."

"It's just a bruise, ouch, Nao, that hurts."

"...Sorry..."

Naoto unconsciously tightens his arms which is still holding Shinobu small body. He put Shinobu down and face Robert with a very sharp eye. In his expressionless face, there is a terrifying glint in his eyes.

That gaze sends a chill toward Robert. Without he knowing, a cold sweat started to flow down from his face. He quickly regenerate his sand arm to prepare for another battle.

"Pertending to be her... Making me kill a thing that looks like her... How dare you hurt her... Death won't be enough..."

Just when that sentence reach Robert's ears, Naoto suddenly appears right in front of him like a ghost. Robert's face becomes pale in fright. Naoto swing down the silver axe with both of his hands like a woodcutter trying to split a wooden log.

A very heavy pressure falls upon Robert, the attack hasn't reached him yet he already feels how strong Naoto attack is. Robert instantly raised both of his arms and two giant blades formed. However, the sand blade instantly snapped into two the moment it makes a contact with the Naoto axe. The axe pass through Robert's defense easily, both of his arms got chopped and fall to the ground.

Shinobu feel a bit scared by Naoto right now, this is the first time she ever see Naoto truly angry. It's not an anger he usually show by shouting and yelling to the people he doesn't like, Naoto's true anger is very quiet and deadly like a venom.

Robert gritted his teeth and immediately jumped back to regenerate his arms. However, Naoto didn't want to give Robert any time to heal at all. He pounced toward Robert while raising his axe and speak with a very cold voice that can freeze someone's hearts.

"You... are really... pissing me off..."

"Tch [Blood demon arts: Sea of Sands, Sahara.]"

A puddle of sands appear beneath Naoto, it shoots out lots of sharp spikes made from sand. However, Naoto already senses a flow of attack coming from below him thanks to his flow sense. He slightly tilted his body and the spikes hit the thin air. A lot of spikes also appear on the wall and ceiling, however, none of that attack reaches him. Naoto moved and cut through the field of spikes like he was dancing.

Robert arms already regenerated, but he feels extremely nervous right now. He can't slow Naoto down at all. He can't let Naoto keep attacking, he needs to retaliate or his chance of winning will disappear. He made a giant blade again in both of his arms and rush toward Naoto directly, they began to exchange blow with each other.