Chapter 70 - Infinite Train

Luckily, Naoto arrived right before the train left. He hurriedly buy a ticket and get into the train.

Inside the train.

Looking around, a lot of people already on board the train. It's not hard to find Kyojurou, Tanjirou and the others as they are the noisiest ones here. Naoto sit in the same car as Kyojurou, Kyojurou is sitting in the middle of the car while Naoto sits at the end of it.

Kyojurou keep eating noisily, Inosuke act like a bumpkin and Zenitsu keep scolding Inosuke angrily. Naoto feels glad that he didn't sit with the four of them or he will feel embarrassed to death.

Seeing Kyojurou eat a lot of food with an empty bento box pilled beside him, Naoto feels hungry. So he also ordered his own portion.

"Dammit, I can't hear their conversation."

Because he is too far from Kyojurou and the others, Naoto can't hear what they are talking about at all. He furiously eat a bento box that has been pilling up beside his seat like a pillar. Another passenger is giving Naoto a weird look.

Tanjirou peek out from his seat and look toward Naoto with an amazed expression.

"Ohhh~, look at that Rengoku-san, that person also eats a lot just like you."

"Mm! Tasty! Mm! Good! Really!?"

Rengoku stop eating and turn around curiously. Feeling both Tanjirou and Kyojurou gaze, Naoto hurriedly ducked and cover his body with the pillar of bento box. He feels his heart almost stop for a second there. Kyojurou and Tanjirou keep staring at Naoto curiously.

"Hm... This smell..."

"..."

Tanjirou still looks doubtful because this unique scent is a bit familiar, there is a faint smell of agarwood. Kyojurou keep looking in Naoto's direction with his big eyes, he didn't say anything like he already knew who it is. Naoto also realized Kyojurou knowing gaze.

They can see the man behind the pillar of the bento box is calling for the waitress and they chat a little bit before the waitress walks away.

Not long the waitress comes toward Kyojurou and she gives Kyojurou one bento box.

"Excuse me, this is from that kind man over there. He said this is a proof of friendship. He will feel happy if you accept it."

"For me? I see, please tell him I say thank you!"

"Understand, thank you very much."

Kyojurou accepts the bento box gratefully and the waitress bow lightly before she walks away.

"Ohhh! Looks like he also feel happy that there is someone like him, Rengoku-san!"

"Yeah! I also feel happy!"

He opens the bento given by the waitress. Inside there is a lot of small fried chicken and vegetables that formed into a word.

"[Say a word, you die.]"

Kyojurou smile becomes a lot wider seeing the words.

"Hm, he even knows my favorite food!"

Tanjirou look impressed.

"Ohhh! This is friendship across the boundary Rengoku-san!"

"Hahaha! Yeah! Thank you for the food!!!"

Kyojurou suddenly said it out loud, making other people shocked. They look at Kyojurou with a displeased face, Tanjirou hurriedly bowed and apologize to all of them. Naoto also flinched in his seat because of Kyojurou loud voice. He stares at Kyojurou resentfully.