Chapter 20 - Nichirin Blade Arrive

The old man in front of him maybe look weird, but he got a vibe of a master. Naoto knows this old man is not simple. He bows to Tecchin with a lot of respect.

"Pleasure to meet you, my name is Karasuma Naoto, thank you for coming all the way here. And I want to express my thanks for making a nichirin blade for me."

Silent descends on the room, Naoto feels curious since Tecchin didn't say anything at all, so he took a peek. Tecchin body visibly trembled, he suddenly stands up and slaps Naoto's face a few times before strangling his neck.

"Y-you brat!! Do you think how long do I need to find your whereabouts?! First I went to mount Tsurugi to find you, I waited for three days but you didn't show up at all. After that I heard you were imprisoned near the Wisteria mountain, I went there but I couldn't find you, the gatekeeper said that you already freed a long time ago. I went back to Tsurugi mountain hoping you would show up! But what I found!? You are having a good time in the butterfly estate with two cute girls!? I'm so envious dammit!!! You deserve death! And just stay in one place dammit! I don't have all the time in the world! Who do you think I am!? I'm the most renowned smith in the entire Yamato! And why do I the world most renowned smith need to make a fucking axe for chopping wood and kitchen knife for cutting meat huh!???"

"T-Tecchin-sama!?"

Kanae panicked seeing Tecchin become violent. Tecchin keeps choking Naoto's neck while blabbering angrily. Naoto feels shocked, for an old man with a small body he got a really strong hand, he guesses Tecchin title as the best smith is not only for show. Shinobu realized what is going on and looked at her sister.

"Nee-san, did you tell oyakata-sama that Nao is living at our place?"

"Come to think of it, actually I never say anything about Nao. I just asked when will Nao nichirin blade done. And oyakata-sama Kasugai crow only said that it's still in progress."

"I see, then there must be some miscommunication somewhere since oyakata-sama only know Nao is living on Tsurugi mountain for a few years."

"Yes, it's possible."

"Tecchin-sama, if you continue any longer, Nao will seriously die you know."

Hearing Shinobu word, Tecchin loosen his grip and Naoto fall the floor coughing, he thinks will die for a second there. Tecchin becomes gentle when speaking with Shinobu.

"My, Shinobu-chan, long time no see, how are you?"

"I'm fine, thank you for asking Tecchin-sama."

"Your weapon, how is it?"

"It works great. As expected of the weapon created by Tecchin-sama."

"Hahaha, of course, you know how great I am."

Naoto is speechless, Tecchin is surprisingly gentle with a girl. Unfair treatment based on gender. He glared at Tecchin angrily after gaining his breath.

"Old man, are you trying to kill me!?"

Tecchin snorted.

"Hmph, what are you talking about?"

Kanae becomes more worried because Naoto also snapped.

"Na-Nao! Wait, it's a misunderstanding. Tecchin-sama please forgive me, it's my fault that I forgot to report it to headquarter that he lives here."

Hearing what Kanae said, Tecchin tone becomes softer.

"Well if you say so, it can't be helped, I'm a man with a big heart after all. Oi brat, you better thanked Kanae-chan and Shinobu-chan for their kindness."