Chapter 92 - Attack in Swordsmith Village part 3

Tanjirou, Genya, and Nezuko are running through the dark forest.

"Tanjirou, the main body, do you know where he is?"

"I do over here!"

Tanjirou leads the way until they reach a tall tree with a small globe made from wood at the top. According to Tanjirou, the demon Hantengu hides inside this wooden globe. The three of them started to climb it but the tree keeps shaking itself, it didn't want anyone to climb it.

Genya feel really pissed and start to eat the tree, Tanjirou look dumbfounded.

"Your stomach gonna die Genya! Will you be okay?"

Genya ignored Tanjirou question and continue to eat the tree until it falls down to the ground. This is a very rare ability among the demon hunters. Genya can gain strength from the demon he eats.

When the wooden globe falls to the ground, Tanjirou immediately uses his breaths style.

"[Dance of the fire god: Waltz.]"

Tanjirou made a cross fire slash and cut the globe.

The globe opened, and the three of them already prepared to kill Hantengu. However, inside it is empty, Hantengu can't be found.

Tanjirou hurriedly looks around and use his sharp sense of smell, it only took a few seconds for him to located Hantengu smell. Not too far from them, Hantengu small body is running desperately. Tanjirou shout in anger.

"You little piece of shit! Stop running away! Don't run away from your responsibilities! Every evil sins you've committed, every evil deed, I will make you take the responsibilities for everything!!!"

"Cut the crap out and die! Read the mood!"

In anger, Genya pulls a tree out from the ground and throw it toward Hantengu. But the Hantengu manages to avoid it by hair breath. Even Tanjirou looks very shocked right now, Genya has inhuman strength. Genya throw more tree toward Hantengu but he also avoids every incoming projectile.

Nezuko run toward Hantengu and tried to slash him with her sharp claw and blood. But Hantengu suddenly run away. Genya and Nezuko tried to chase after Hantengu but he is just too fast, it seems impossible for someone with a very little body to run this fast.

"He's fast! What is up with this guy goddammit! I can't keep up!"

Tanjirou can't run normally because one of his legs has been injured in the fight with a wood demon. He takes a deep breath and focus all of the oxygen into one of his uninjured leg. Tanjirou unleash the explosive power and leap toward Hantegu, passing Genya and Nezuko. Even Genya looks shocked, he knows Tanjirou leg is injured, yet he can move like that.

In an instant, Tanjirou arrived beside Hantengu. He swings his blade toward Hantengu neck. However before Tanjirou manages to cut the head off, Hantengu body suddenly becomes big.

"Hey, I'm pitiful, can't you see that? Don't bully the meek!!!"

Hantengu shout in anger and grabbed Tanjirou body with both of his giant hands. Tanjirou can't move and his katana is still stuck on Hantengu neck. Hantengu applies a lot of pressure with both of his hands, he is trying to kill Tanjirou.

Genya hurriedly grabs both of Hantengu hands, preventing him to apply any more pressure. Nezuko jumped above Hantengu and spray her own blood. Hantengu got burned by the Nezuko blood demon technique. Hantengu screamed in pain. Feeling Hantengu strength weaken, Genya ripped one of Hantengu arms apart.

Unfortunately, Hantengu lost his balance and fell from the cliff along with Tanjirou as well as Nezuko into an open area.

Genya shout in panic.