Chapter 82 - Keep Moving

Two months passed since the train incident.

Everyday Senjurou will come to train in the dojo, Kyojurou also come when he's not busy to train Tanjirou. Senjurou also got along really well with Inosuke and Zenitsu.

Without knowing, Tanjirou, Inosuke, Zenitsu and Nezuko already become a part of the butterfly estate family. They will sleep in the servant room in the hospital.

...

Zenitsu keep crying everytime he got a mission.

"Don't wanna! Don't wanna! It's scary!"

When he's throwing tantrum, Naoto will pat his head and say with a gentle smile also kind voice.

"Being scared is fine, it shows you that you can still grow. If you don't want to go then that's also fine. But you got a strong power, are you sure you don't want to use it to help other people? Are you sure you want to stay here doing nothing?"

"Sob... I'm sorry... Sob, I will go if you give me a strand of Nezuko-chan hair..."

"Mm, good kid. I can't give you Nezuko hair without her permission, but here, I will give you this."

Naoto give Zenitsu a grey colored handkerchief. He take it and stare at it for a few seconds.

"Sob, Naoto-san, what is this?"

"Nezuko made this for me as a birthday present before she turned into a demon. I will give it to you."

"E-eh!? No, I can't take something that important!"

"That's because it's important to me that you need to take care of it Zenitsu. Just think of it as Nezuko. Can you do it?"

Zenitsu smile happily.

"Yes!! Thank you! Then, I will go now Naoto-san!"

"Mm~, be careful okay?"

Zenitsu put the handkerchief into his pocket carefully and set out on a mission with a face full of flower.

"Hm~, hm~, Nezuko-chan handmade present~."

After that Zenitsu always goes on a mission without too much resistance although sometimes he still throwing tantrum.

...

After hearing that Inosuke is illiterate, in his free time, Naoto will teach Inosuke how to read and write forcefully. Inosuke can only reluctantly study after getting beaten by Naoto over and over. Every time he's trying to run away, Naoto will immediately tie him and drag him back to the dojo to study while Senjurou keeps training by their side.

Other than that, Tanjirou, Inosuke, and Zenitsu will go out to finish the mission given by the crow. When there is no mission to do, they will continue to train or play together.

 When there is no mission to do, they will continue to train or play together