Chapter 75 - Flower

Right now Shinobu is standing in front of a quite big residence, in front of the door there is a wooden nameplate, 'Tomioka'.

"Tomioka-san~, you there? Tomioka-san?"

Shinobu keeps calling for Giyuu name, but there is no response at all.

"Tomioka-san~, you alive? Tomioka-san? I brought some salmon and daikon for you."

Not long, the gate suddenly opened. Shinobu instantly smiled seeing Giyuu poker face.

"What do you want Kochou?"

"Oh my~, the fact that salmon worth more to you than your own comrades make me feel a little bit pissed~. Here~."

Shinobu gives a box of bento to Giyuu, he opens the box and smiles instantly appear on his face. Shinobu covers her mouth, she can't stop grinning. The smile Giyuu makes is just too hard for her to handle.

"That's a bit creepy."

Giyuu closes the box and his face returns to its former expressionless state.

"Do you come here just to mock me?"

"Oh my, not at all. If I come here to mock you I wouldn't bring a gift for you."

"Then what do you want?"

"So cold~, I hope you can invite me in or something even if it's just lip service."

"...Wanna come in?"

"No, thank you~. I'm very busy right now, I don't have time to waste here."

Giyuu feels a bit irritated seeing Shinobu casual smile.

"What do you want then? Coming here and bringing a gift, there must be something you want."

"Yes, you are quick to catch on. Is Nao here?"

"Nao? He hasn't come here for the past few days. Did something happen?"

"Yes, he's not back home after his mission with Rengoku-san. I feel a bit worried, so I want to see if he come by your place."

Giyuu raised his eyebrows a little bit.

"He didn't run away right?"

"Geez, why do people keep saying that? He already promise not to do something like before anymore, trust him a little bit Tomioka-san. This is why nobody like-"

"What?"

"No, never mind, see you later Tomioka-san~."

Shinobu waved her hand in a happy-go-lucky manner and walk away. Giyuu only looks at Shinobu who starts walking away quietly.

...

Demon hunter cemetery.

A man is walking with the help of the woman beside him. His sickness makes the skin on his face turn purple, and it finally takes both of his vision. Now, if he needs to go anywhere, he needs to get helped from his wife or daughter.

Ubuyashiki Kagaya and Ubuyashiki Amane is taking a visit on the gravesite. It's his routine to visit every demon hunter grave every day in the morning because the weather is not too extreme.

His wife suddenly whisper into his ears.

"Kagaya-sama, I see Naoto sama figure not far from us."

Kagaya is still as calm as ever, it's like he already knew Naoto is here.

"What is he doing right now?"

"He's sitting behind a tombstone which I presume is the former flower pillar Kanae-sama tomb. From his face, Naoto-sama didn't look very good and I can't feel any spirit from him."