Chapter 94 - Giyuu Heart

Back at the butterfly estate.

Tanjirou is still chatting with Gotou. Not long, Haganezuka come to deliver a new nichirin blade to Tanjirou. He keeps scolding Tanjirou about how he used the sword to kill the demon even though he hasn't got all of the rust off. After satisfied scolding Tanjirou, he left the room grumpily.

Genya feels irritated by the sound they make.

"You guys have been blabbering on and on there."

Tanjirou look at Genya apologetically.

"Oh, sorry about the commotion Genya, we're done now."

Just when Genya thinks the commotion is over, the window between him and Tanjirou bed break. The glass shattered and fall into the ground. A man with a pig mask jumped in, making everyone feel a heart attack.

Gotou shout in fright.

"Gyahhh!"

Tanjirou panicked when he saw the windows broken.

"Aghhh! Inosuke! Why did you break the window!?"

Gotou smack Inosuke head in anger.

"You dumbass!!! Kochou-sama and Naoto-sama gonna kill you!!!"

Inosuke yelled.

"Wryyy!!!"

Gotou scold him.

"Shut up!!!"

Genya closed his ears with both of his hands.

"I want a different room."

For some reason, Inosuke looks pumped up.

"Stronger! Stronger! We're gonna have a super hard training session now! Lots of people are coming to train! And some hubble dubble, I can't remember what they are talking about!"

Tanjirou look confused.

"What do you mean?"

Inosuke crossed his arms and act mighty.

"No clue at all!"

Tanjirou sweatdropped, he already expects it so he didn't brood over it too much.

"Oh, okay."

Suddenly the door opened.

"Be quiet!"

Everyone looks at Naoto who suddenly appears.

Naoto looks at the broken window, then his gaze shifted at Inosuke who stood above the broken glass. A vein appeared on Naoto's face, he looks pissed. Naoto walk toward Inosuke and grabbed his head using his uninjured arm.

"Causing a ruckus in the patient room, and breaking a property? Come here you piglet. It looks like my lesson back then is not enough. I need to discipline you more."

Inosuke begin to retaliate.

"Release me Naoto you bastard!"

Naoto ignored Inosuke and dragged him out from the room by the head. The door closed and everything becomes quiet. But they can still be heard Naoto and Inosuke voice from inside.

"Dammit! Naoto! Let me go!"

"No, you're coming with me."

"What's wrong Nao?"

Suddenly they hear Shinobu voice.

"Oh, Shinobu, it's actually like this... and that..."

Looks like Naoto are explaining the problem to her, but soon his voice trembled.