Chapter 14 - Kochou Sisters

"Are you Reigen-sama disciple, Karasuma Naoto?"

Suddenly a voice of girl sounded behind him. Its sound gentle and beautiful, the wind in autumn is cold yet that voice bring warmth of spring.

Slowly, Naoto turned around and saw two girl. One have a tall body, while the other one have a short stature. The tall girl have a beautiful and gentle face with black long hair, two butterfly ornament tied into both side of her hair. She wear a black demon hunter uniform and white haori with butterfly pattern that looks just like butterfly wings.

The girl with short stature have a short hair that are tied to the back with the same butterfly ornament. She wear the same demon hunter uniform with white haori. Her face is small and look adorable, but for some reason she looks cold.

Seeing the two girl, Naoto feel confused. He never meet them before, what kind of business does they have with him?

Without any expression, Naoto asked in monotone voice.

"Yes, and who might both of you be?"

"Oh I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Kochou Kanae, the flower pillar. This girl beside me is my little sister, Kochou Shinobu."

The girl with long hair called Kanae introduced herself with a kind face and gentle voice. The short girl beside Kanae called Shinobu bowed slightly toward Naoto. Naoto nodded back to Shinobu as a short introduction. Naoto looked back at Kanae and asked.

"So, what the pillar want from me?"

"We just want to greet you. We are the one who take care of Reigen-sama before he passed away."

Still in kneeling posture, Naoto bowed his head deeply toward both of the girls with grateful feeling.

"I see, thank you very much for staying by my master side until the end."

Slowly, Kanae shook her head.

"Mm... there is no need for thanks. We simply do our job."

Kanae squatted beside Naoto and started to pray. Her little sister, Shinobu also kneeled beside Kanae and started to pray. After they done with their prayer, Kanae look at Naoto with a small smile.

"Reigen-sama told us many things about you, so I'm a bit curious what kind of person you are."

"I hope he didn't say anything weird about me... that old man..."

"Mmm, don't worry. He said you are a very good kid, even too good. Now I know that all he said is the truth."

"What kind of truth? I don't even know what he talk about me."

"Fufufu, you are thinking too much. Reigen-sama loves you, that's all you need to know."

"Is that so? Thank you for telling me."