Chapter 64 - Trial part 2

Sanemi bites his own lips until blood flows.

"I don't understand Oyakata-sama, I get it that what Naoto did is not a baseless thing and we can still forgive him for it, we can let human life, but demon must not! I cannot consent!"

Naoto raised his eyebrows weirdly at Sanemi.

"Oh? He already forgive me? Isn't this too fast? But looks like this guy still can't let Nezuko problem slide huh. Well I'm not surprised."

Suddenly Sanemi cut his own arm using his katana, everyone is shocked by what Sanemi did. They already realized what Sanemi is trying to do.

Kanroji feel surprised, she think Sanemi will mess this beautiful garden up with his blood.

"Oyakata-sama I will show you the ugliness of what we call demon!"

Kagaya didn't expect Sanemi will go this far to object his decision about letting Nezuko live.

"Sanemi..."

There is a hint of concern in Kagaya voice.

"Hey, Demon! It's time to eat!"

Sanemi pour the blood on his arm to the top of Nezuko box. Naoto feels cold at heart, his eyes turn sharp.

"This guy really doesn't know when to stop."

Sanemi is trying to bait Nezuko to drink his blood, however, after a few seconds, nothing happened.

Obanai sighed.

"Shinazugawa, you can't do it in the sunlight, the demon won't come out unless you go into the shade."

Sanemi gritted his teeth in irritation.

"Oyakata-sama, please forgive my rudeness."

He grabbed the box and dash into the corner of the house. Naoto feel angered, just when he wants to stand up, suddenly Giyuu holds his shoulder and said in a stern tone.

"Wait."

Naoto stared at Giyuu for a second, Giyuu look very serious. Naoto nodded reluctantly.

"Okay."

Tanjirou shout in panic.

"Nezuko! Stop!!!"

Just when Tanjirou tried to get up, Obanai appeared behind him. Using his shoulder, he pinned Tanjirou body to the ground. Tanjirou can't breaths and move, it's like his power has been sealed. Naoto's eyes become cold when he saw Iguro hurt Tanjirou, he clenches his fist in anger.

Sanemi cut every corner of the wooden box, and Nezuko slowly stood up from the box. Her face looks pale with a lot of sweat flowed. Her shoulder is bloody from the time Shinazugawa stab her. Tanjirou can only watch in horror, and shout her name desperately.

"Nezuko! Nezuko!!!"

Sanemi stretch his bloody arm toward Nezuko and bait her instinct for human flesh.

"Come over here demon! This is your favorite food!"

Nezuko sees the blood on Shinazugawa hand with heavy breathing, she was tempted. But, she looks at Tanjirou who keeps calling for her name in worry.

Shinobu is watching Naoto from the corner of her eyes, he looks very pissed right now. She turned his vision to Obanai.

"Iguro-san you are pushing him too much, please loosen up a bit."

"If I loosen up, wouldn't I be the one who getting pushed?"

Since Obanai didn't want to listen to what Shinobu said, she said to Tanjirou instead.