Chapter 30 - Disturbance in Butterfly Estate part 1

That day the weather is very cold. Every forest and building turns white from the heavy snowfall. A man with dark purple haori and black rakugan uniform is walking through the snow, leaving a trail of footsteps. A lot of snow accumulated on his straw hat, and every step he takes makes a crunching noise.

Behind him, there is a big leather backpack. On the side, a two-handed silver axe is being strapped.

He just got back from a solo mission as a demon hunter, right now he is heading back toward his home. About one hundred meters he can see a very big residence, he unconsciously smiles as he gets closer. But there is a lot of commotion coming from the residence, he fastens his steps in worry.

Butterfly estate front yard.

A lot of people gather in the front yard. There are five people with a mean face who don't look like they belong here. Looks like the five people are trying to cause trouble. Two girls with delicate and adorable face is confronting five of them. And, one little girl with side ponytail hid behind them.

Kanae look troubled, she's trying to make the five men leave.

"I'm sorry but can you please leave this place at once? This is not a public area."

Beside Kanae, Shinobu is giving a death glare to the five people in front of them. She's shielding Kanao with her body.

In front of them, there is a bald man with a mean face and sharp eyes looks like the leader, beside him, four thugs with evil face is standing with a sinister smile.

"No can do, I finally found both of you after searching for so long."

Shinobu looks down on the bald man.

"Huh? Who are you, baldy? We never remember meeting someone as ugly as you."

Hearing Shinobu insult him, Baldy becomes angry.

"B-baldy!? Y-you! Don't tell me you already forgot! A few months ago, it was you guys who stole my slave!"

Confusion fills Shinobu face.

"Slave?"

Kanae whisper into Shinobu ears.

"Shinobu, could it be this is the man who tied Kanao before? Remember? When we meet her at the bridge?"

Shinobu suddenly remember it, she didn't bother to remember the face of a low life, but she remembers perfectly what happened.

"Ahhh, you are that baldy from before."

Baldy grinned mockingly, showing his yellow teeth.

"Finally you remember me huh?"

"So what do you want? I already give the money to you before."

"Stop joking with me! You fling the money into the air and all of them got blown away by the wind!  The bystander also takes almost all of my money!"

Shinobu shrugged her shoulder and say casually.

"I don't see how's that my problem. I already give the money to you, and it's your fault for not picking it up quickly."

The baldy looks very angry.

"T-this little bitch! Oi, you guys!"

The thug behind baldy smiled evilly and take a stone from the ground. They throw it toward the house, making a lot of holes on the paper windows and door. A lot of cracks also appear on the wall.

Both of them feel shocked, they aren't hesitated to destroy their property.

"P-please stop it!"