Chapter 105 - Fulfilled Wish part 2

"...Today... you are dead..."

Douma stand up and smiled calmly.

"I already said to you before, you can't kill me. And now you not only lose a lot of blood, but also one of your arms. How can you kill me like that? The chance of you doing that is almost non-existent. You feel light-headed right? Your vision starts to get blurry right?"

Naoto gritted his teeth, Douma was right. To be honest, his chance to win is very low, he didn't have any confidence to win with his condition.

"I don't know what technique you just use, but it looks like it can increase your strength by a lot. But there should be a side effect for an amazing technique like that."

Douma manage to grasp almost all knowledge about Vajrayaksha, it surprise Naoto a bit.

"So what? It didn't change the fact that you will die today."

Naoto suddenly rushed toward Douma, Douma become wary. Naoto maybe got weaken a lot, but he is more excel at close quarter combat than Douma. Naoto dropped a few small tube and grey smoke coming out from it.

Douma started to think.

"I won't stand a chance to fight him head-on after he use that strange technique, his abilities to see the future also very troublesome. I need to take some distance and attack him from afar. He won't be able to last long. Once he run out of energy I can kill him easily. I just need some patience. But why smoke? Did he want to hide himself and distract me?"

Douma jumped back, and Naoto followed him without letting him jump too far.

"This punk is trying to make a safe distance from me. He is trying to make me run out of stamina, this bastard really know well about my condition. I need to end this fight quickly, Vajrayaksha consumed too much life force."

Naoto dropped more smoke bomb to the ground.

Douma feel nervous, he can't shake Naoto off. Naoto keeps attacking with his golden flame axe, and Douma deflect all of his attack.

"His attack is very strong, he already lost one arm! He shouldn't have this much power! Moreover, how can he move like this while carrying that huge backpack!?"

Using the seventh plane already raise his power by a lot, now that Naoto uses his trump card Vajrayaksha, his power has been tripled.

Naoto gritted his teeth in frustration.

"Dammit! This guy is very good at defending! I need to break his defense!"

"[Demon blood technique, Snow Fall in a Wilted Garden.]"

"[Demon blood technique, Cold White Princesses.]"

Douma immediately use two technique at the same time, he slashes his fans a few times and a lot of ice blade slashes toward Naoto. And beside him, two beautiful ice doll appeared and start blowing a cold fog toward Naoto from two directions.

Naoto raised his axe far to the back, he can't use two hands anymore so he needs to create more momentum to add more power to his attack.

"Breathless form [Fifth plane: Lenticularis, Mid-Autumn Tempest]."

A golden flame coiled around Naoto like a small tornado. The ice slash and ice fog got sucked in and burned away.

Douma jumped back again, this time he managed to create some distance in a second because Naoto needs to deal with two of his techniques.

"[Blood demon technique, Scattering Lotuses.]"

More than a hundred sharp like lotus petal shoot toward Naoto.