Chapter 106 - Condition

In the midst of his crying, a black Kasugai crow with white paper fly down from the sky and stand in front of Naoto. Naoto looks to the crow with wet red eyes, he immediately wipes his tears off. This is not the time to keep crying.

"Kiriya-kun, tell me the situation right now."

Somewhere deep in the mountain. Inside a small house, three little kids are writing down something on a paper and they keep communicating with each other.

Right now the three of them need to support the demon hunter. They can hear and see what happens from the crow through the white smoke screen paper made by Yuushirou.

"Kiriya-sama, Naoto-sama is still alive, he just defeated the upper moon two. Shinobu-sama also alive but she is heavily injured, she is being carried by Inosuke-sama and Kanao-sama."

Kiriya said to her little sister.

"Lead them to Yuushirou, he should be able to treat Shinobu injuries."

Kuina replied.

"Yes."

Right now Kiriya looks very dignified and majestic just like his father. He bore a lot of responsibilities as the new Ubuyashiki head. He can't be look down by other people so he needs to stay strong.

"[Kiriya-kun, tell me the situation right now.]"

"Kiriya-sama, Naoto-sama just-"

"I know, I already heard it. I'll be the one who tells Naoto the information."

Kiriya has attended a lot of meeting with his father before, and he knew what kind of personalities Naoto has. Like his father, Kiriya didn't mind Naoto's unruly personalities as long as he didn't cause trouble for the demon hunter.

He also didn't feel mad at all being called Kiriya-kun so casually because he already know Naoto from the moment he was born.

The crow started to speak.

"Cawww! Agatsuma Zenitsu has exterminated upper moon six! Kamado Tanjirou, Tomioka Giyuu, and Rengoku Kyojurou has exterminated upper moon three!"

Naoto feel surprised.

"Zenitsu did? Alone?"

"Cawww! Yes!"

Smile appears on Naoto's face.

"I see... you did it Zenitsu... Tanjirou, Giyuu, and Rengoku condition? Are they alright?"

"Probably! Cawww!"

Naoto frowned, he feels happy but there is something he really needs to know right now.

"Shinobu location, tell me where she is right now."

Kiriya realized Naoto won't be able to continue to fight with his heart in turmoil, and his condition is very weak, he needs to rest a bit. So Kiriya started guiding Naoto to Yuushirou location.

"Cawww! Follow me! Follow me!"

The crow starts flying and Naoto hurriedly followed from behind.

...

After their fight with the upper moon three Akaza, Giyuu has been treating injuries of the unconscious Tanjirou. He bandages Tanjirou head and arms. Kyojurou also suffer pretty serious injuries, he is being helped by Giyuu to bandage his wounds.

Giyuu make a bonfire and start burning his chipped katana to burn his wounds because the bleeding won't stop even after applying pressure to it.

Right now, Giyuu and Kyojurou is badly battered, that including Tanjirou.