Chapter 53 - Strayed From the Path part 2

Naoto read the information book given by Sangu, it included every name, characteristic, and location of all Night lotus member. Luckily, almost all of the important people always gathered in one place, and that is the night lotus headquarter. Outside the headquarter are only a messenger and dealer, Naoto don't need to deal with them.

He learned to use the gun outside the town, he quickly grasped how to use it, turn out it's very easy. Naoto draw the knife from the sheath, it's a very sharp knife that can also be used as a knuckle duster. Naoto nodded in satisfaction, Sangu maybe an opportunist but he always gets the job done, that is the reason why Naoto gives a warning to him before.

But that doesn't mean he trusts him, because just now Naoto notice that Sangu lied about a few things. The thing that stood out the most is that they need to pay tribute tonight lotus every year. But Sangu said that his network connection reach all over the country, for a very big information broker there is no way he needs to be scared with one crime organization.

He give Shiro a box full of high-quality fish meat. Shiro starts making a  happy noise and he digs in with high spirited manner.

Without wasting too much time Naoto changes his demon hunter gakuran with hakama and he immediately went to a very big residence. He leaves his horse in a quiet alley, so he can escape any time.

Sun is still high in the sky. In front of the residence, there are two people with a mean face guarding the gate. Naoto stood in front of them.

"Is this where Night Lotus hide?"

The gatekeeper looks at each other with a confused face.

"Huh? Who are you lad?"

"I suggest you go away before our boss sees you. He is very scary when it comes to torturing people. Or do you have some business with him?"

"I don't think so, boss never tells us that anyone will come to see him."

"So this indeed headquarters of the Night Lotus, I thank both of you for the information."

"Ahhh? What are you-"

Before the muscular man could finish his word, blood began to spurt out from his neck. The other gatekeeper widen his eyes in shock, he saw this young man with straw hat and purple haori is holding a bloody trench knife in his hand.

"Y-you!!!"

The remaining gatekeeper is reaching a knife inside his clothes, but before he could draw it out, blood already spilled from his neck. His body went limp and fall to the ground. He didn't see the attack coming at all. His eyes lose all of its life, wondering what just happened.

Naoto didn't even look at their lifeless body, he jumped through the wall into the front yard. Inside there is a lot of muscular man with a tattoo on their body.

"What!? Who are you? How did you get in here!? Intruder! Intru-"

Naoto suddenly appeared in front of the man and his knife slashed his neck.

All of the members of Night lotus become shocked, they draw out their katana and gun. Some people begin to shoot Naoto, but Naoto is too fast, his body moves leaving a streak of purple shadow, evading every bullet with ease. In an instant, Naoto already got closer, the knife move like a coiling snake. Seven people instantly died with their neck sliced open.

"Call everyone here!"

Many people come to the front yard while holding a katana and gun, but no matter what they do, they can't hit Naoto. In return Naoto easily moves around and cuts them down right in the neck.