Chapter 90 - Attack in Swordsmith Village part 1

Seven days passed since the first time they arrived at the sword smith village.

Night, in Naoto's room. Tanjirou is sleeping on the floor while hugging Nezuko. Naoto is tinkering with his shotgun on the table.

Suddenly the door opened. Naoto looks toward the door and saw Muichirou entered. He squatted beside the sleeping Tanjirou.

"Oh Muichirou-kun, do you need something from Tanjirou?"

Muichirou answered without turning around.

"Yes."

Muichirou pinched Tanjirou nose and Tanjirou hurriedly wakes up in a panic.

"Whoah! Tokitou-kun? Why did you pinch my nose?"

"That was a slow reaction."

Tanjirou waved his hand in denial.

"No, no, no. I mean I'd notice you if you have malice or something along those lines."

"Well, I wouldn't pinch you if I had bad intentions. Do you know the smith named Kanamori?"

"Well I know him, but why? I think he is with Haganezuka-san right now."

Muichirou explained briefly.

"Kanamori is my new swordsmith. Where is Haganezuka?"

Tanjirou smiled.

"Wanna look for them together with me?"

Naoto also agreed.

"Oh, that's a good idea. There is also something I need to get from Kanamori. Let's go together."

Tanjirou nodded happily.

"Yes, let's go!"

Mucihirou feel speechless.

"Why are both of you so concerned? Don't you have something else you should be doing?"

"Not much, I just maintain my weapon condition. And this kid keeps sleeping the entire time."

Tanjirou scratch his head and laugh.

"Helping other people also end up being beneficial for you at the end of the day. And I want to go check up on them so nice timing."

Muichirou eyes widen, he feels that something just turns inside his head, he thinks he will remember something important.

"What did you say just now? Now..."

Before Muichirou can finish his question, Nezuko suddenly wakes up and hits Tanjirou chin with her head.

"Ouch! Nezuko, you're up."

Muichirou stare at both of them with blank expression, looks like he already forgot what he wants to ask about. He tilted his head and look at Nezuko.

"That's is one weird creature there."

Tanjirou feel bewildered.

"Oh is she?"

Naoto's mouth twitched.

"Oi, Muichirou-kun, how can you say that to the cute Nezuko?"

Muichirou tried to remember.

"Weird, I can't put it into words. Have I met her before? Must be some time ago. Why-"

Mucihirou and Tanjirou look at the door at the same time, they feel someone's presence outside their room.

"Oh? Is someone here?"

"Looks like it."

Naoto suddenly feel a chill behind his back, he sharpens his eyes and hurriedly load his shotgun and attach the stock. He grabbed the bullet loop and wear it on his shoulder. Naoto aimed his gun at the door, he doesn't know why but he got a really bad feeling even though he didn't sense any evil presence. His flow sense is telling him that there is a danger.