Chapter 91 - Attack in Swordsmith Village part 2

In the dark night, a lot of shrieks of sadness and pain can be heard from the swordsmith village. Everything is in chaos, a lot of fish demon are scattered across the village.

Naoto is running through the village, he will shoot the pot of every fish demon he meets. He already know the weaknesses when he saw Muichirou defeat one of the demons. On the way, he will save the villager who is been chased by the demon.

He pulled the lever and one shell ejected out. When he pulls the trigger to shoot the other fish demon, it only made a click sound. He reaches the bullet loop in his shoulder to take another shell, but he can't feel anything.

"Dammit!!! I already run out of ammo?! You've gotta be kidding me! Motherfucker!"

Naoto started to curse. He only brings one loop of shotgun shells and all of his ammunition has been left in his room. All of his gear also got left behind. Naoto rushed to the other fish demon and used the nichirin blade on his shotgun stock to break the pot like a baseball bat.

"As I thought, it's not as good as using my own axe."

He continues to run toward another giant fish demon who's chasing the villager. He uses the knife and stab the pot, but suddenly, the knife break when it makes a contact with the pot. The fish demon hasn't died yet, Naoto twirls the shotgun and slams the shotgun stock like an axe.

This time he manages to destroy the pot but at the same time, the blade on his shotgun stock also break. The demon fish crumbled into nothingness.

"Break!? Both of the knife break!? I knew it! I should have told Kanamori-san to forge it instead!"

As he continues to curse, Naoto started running toward Tecchin house. When he arrived at Tecchin place, the upper half of his house has been destroyed. Naoto feels uneasy and hurriedly jumps up to the house. However, Naoto worries soon changed into irritation.

He saw Tecchin happily hugging Kanroji, looks like Kanroji managed to come in time and save him. A vein appeared on Naoto's face, he grabbed Techhin's clothes and pull him away from Kanroji like grabbing a cat.

"Oi, perverted old man! What do you think you're doing right now!? Your village is under attack and this is not the time to fool around you stinky old man!"

Tecchin struggled and shout angrily.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! My injuries! Put me down this instant you shitty brat!"

Kanroji panicked and tried to stop Naoto.

"Awawawa! Please stop it Karasuma-san! Tecchin-sama is injured!"

Naoto ignored Kanroji and continue to stare at Tecchin.

"My weapon? Is it done?"

Tecchin pointed his hand at one of the cabinet just right beside them, after that Naoto dropped him down. Kanroji hurriedly catch Tecchin.

"K-Karasuma-san, why did you do that!?"

"Brat! Why did you drop me!? Can't you be more gentle with this frail old man!?"

Naoto ignored both of them and opened the cabinet. Inside, his silver axe and black cleaver look as good as new. He takes both of the weapons and examine it. Naoto looks at Tecchin.

"Even though you are a pain in the ass, at least you are good at forging blade, thank you."

A vein appeared on Tecchin head, he feels really pissed.

"Do you want to mock me or to praise me!? Choose!"

Naoto put the axe and cleaver behind his back.