Chapter 48 - Confession

"Right, Nao, when will you confess to nee-san?"

Hearing what Shinobu says, he almost choked on his food. Naoto hurriedly averts his gaze from Shinobu.

"W-what are you talking about I wonder!?"

Kanae look at Naoto in concern.

"Slow down when you eat, Nao."

"Y-yes..."

Now Naoto didn't dare to look at Kanae directly. Because of what Shinobu said, he feels too self-conscious.

Shinobu grinned and continue to whisper.

"You love her right?"

Looks like there is no chance fooling Shinobu.

"...H-how did you know?"

"Hm, hm, don't underestimate the observation power of little sister. I already know about it long ago after you live here. If both of you going out together I don't mind calling you onii-sama or onii-chan you know."

"...I will do it today..."

"Mm, good~."

Kanae feels confused because both of them are whispering to each other with a serious face.

"What's wrong you two?"

Shinobu and Naoto smiled like nothing happened.

"It's nothing."

"Not something important."

"Is that so?"

After the dinner, Naoto immediately packs all of his gear into a leather bag. He went to the small stable in the front yard and pull his horses out.

Naoto bring the horse and attach a cart behind it, then he throws his leather bag behind. After checking the cart has been attached firmly to the horse, Naoto waits for Kanae and Shinobu at the driver seat.

Not long, Kanae and Shinobu come out from the house, they brought two big boxes with them.

"Both of you really slow."

"Sorry, Nao."

"We packed all of this food for a certain someone and this is how you talk to us?"

"O-oh really? Thank you."

"Shinobu made mame daifuku today~."

"Daifuku?! Thank you Shinobu, I love you~. Want some hug?"

"Stop it, that's creepy."

Naoto jumped down and take the two bento boxes and put it inside his bag. Shinobu and Kanae jumped into the cart and sit down.

"Okay, let's go~. To the horizon~."

"Yes, princess~."

Naoto sits back at the driver seat and starts to drive the cart out from the butterfly estate. 

...

Naoto galloped the horse with a fast speed since the cities both of them need to reach is quite far, they need to arrive before sunset. While Naoto driving the cart, they began to chat.

"By the way Nao, You have lived in butterfly estate for five years, wait, is it six years?"

"It's five years nee-san."

"Really? Anyway, don't you want your own place to live? You are a pillar, you can have your own residence."

"Nah, I will pass on that, managing my own house feels troublesome, I have come to Giyuu residence a lot of times and it's so empty that it feels depressing. Besides I already getting used to living in butterfly estate, I like the carefree atmosphere, this kind of thing is not easy to make. More importantly, I don't want to separate from my beloved little sister~. So I exchange the residence with money from Ubuyashiki."