Chapter 80 - Kicked Out

As they head back toward the butterfly estate, Tanjirou is staring at the side of Naoto's face. He can see his father's image overlapped with him. Tanjirou feels warm inside his heart, he smiles softly and rests his head on Naoto back.

In front of the butterfly estate, the three people notice there is someone with long hair and a clown mask standing right before the gate. It's like he's been waiting for him.

"Hm? Who is that?"

"That... that's Haganezuka-san!"

"Oh! He's a swordsmith?"

For some reason there is two knife strapped on his head and he is holding on two knife in each hand. They can feel anger seeping out from Haganezuka body.

"What the hell were you thinking losing that sword you bastard!? You deserve death! Death!"

"Ahhh! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm truly very sorry!"

Naoto hurriedly jumps to the nearby tree and Haganezuka keep stabbing the tree angrily.

"W-wait Haganezuka-san! Tanjirou is heavily injured!"

"Please put him down this instant Karasuma-dono! I can't kill him like this! What the fuck are you thinking about losing that sword!? Death! Death!!!"

"Please forgive me!"

Kyojurou sit on the ground and wait for the three of them to finish their business. Nightfall, Haganezuka finally calm down and go home. Naoto jumped down in front of Kyojurou who is still smiling.

"You... You keep sitting there all the time?"

"Yes! I don't have anything to do anyway! Hahaha! And it was amusing seeing the three of you! Hahaha!"

"Sigh, I'm too tired to argue with you right now. Let's get back soon, I want to take a good long bath and have dinner."

However, as Naoto said that, the reality says the otherwise. When they got in the butterfly estate front yard. A cute girl with butterfly haori already wait for them there. She is smiling scarily.

Naoto can see a vein appeared in her face and her smile is twitching.

Naoto and Tanjirou flinched in fear seeing her face. Even Kyojurou who keeps smiling, has a cold sweat roll down from his face.

From the corner of the house, Sumi, Kiyo, Naho, Aoi, and Zenitsu is peeking to see the situation.

Timidly, Naoto coughed and say with a smile.

"W-what are you doing out here Shinobu?"

"I'm waiting for two runaway patients. Strangely, they suddenly disappear from the ward. Can someone explain to me what happen~?"

Shinobu voice is extremely calm, it makes her even scarier.

"You are cute Shinobu."

"Thank you for the praise~."

"You look beautiful as always."

"You flatter me~."

"T-the moon is beautiful today."

"It certainly is~."

Zenitsu and the other look at Naoto with sympathy. He's very desperate that it hurt to watch.

Naoto hurriedly whisper to Kyojurou.

"Oi! You say you will explain it to her! Now is the good time! Help me out!"

Kyojurou nodded confidently.

"Leave it to me!"

Naoto raised his eyebrows, for some reason Kyojurou look very confident. Maybe he can trust him this time.