Chapter 67 - Past

One week passed.

In his free time, Naoto will always visit Tanjirou to check on his condition and bring a snack. While he was there he will tell all kinds of interesting things he saw in a foreign country. Tanjirou, Zenitsu, and even Inosuke will listen with a lot of interest.

Today, he sneak out together with the three of them to the back yard and play. Naoto show them how to use a gun and shooting a target. He opens the suitcase and let each of them choose which one they want.

"Gamaboko! My gun is bigger than yours! Hahaha!"

Right now, Inosuke is holding a lever-action shotgun. Meanwhile, Tanjirou is holding a small Mauser pistol.

Tanjirou smiled kindly.

"Sure~, you can have that one~."

A lot of veins appeared on Inosuke boar head. He feels very pissed.

"Kihhh!!!"

Naoto claps his hands and smiled gently.

"Okay, okay, don't fight. Here, let me show you how to shoot it."

He shows Tanjirou and Inosuke how to use their gun. Naoto already prepare a shooting target. He demonstrates how to shoot a few times. Tanjirou, Inosuke, and Zenitsu feel very impressed, all bullet Naoto shoot hit the target even from a very far distance.

"C-cool!!"

"C-can I also shoot it like that!?"

"Amazing!!"

Naoto gives the gun back to Tanjirou and Inosuke.

"With enough practice, you can. Be careful, don't aim it at other people okay? I won't let any of you hold guns anymore if there is a single accident."

""" Yes!"""

Naoto smiled at Zenitsu.

"Sorry Zenitsu, I can't let you hold any gun because right now your hand is very small. It's very dangerous if the gun suddenly fall when you tries to shoot."

Zenitsu smiled and shook his head.

"It's okay, Naoto-san. Watching them is also pretty fun."

Tanjirou and Inosuke start to shoot the wooden target clumsily. Almost all of their shoot miss the target.

Tanjirou smile embarrassedly.

"Uh... It's harder than it looks."

Inosuke crosses his arms with a high and mighty attitude.

"Hah! I already hit it four times! I'm amazing!!"

Zenitsu waves his hand in denial.

"No, no, no, it didn't even hit the circle."

Hearing what Zenitsu said, Inosuke stomp the ground angrily.

"Hahhh!? But I hit it! No one says that I need to hit it in the circle!"

"You're stupid."

"You ass!!"

Inosuke slams the shotgun to the floor in anger and it suddenly shoots out a bullet toward the house. The window got broken into pieces.

Silent descend upon them, their face turn pale. Naoto smack Inosuke head angrily.

"You little shit! What are you doing!? You will injure someone like that!! What if someone got hurt by you!?"

Inosuke talkback angrily.

"It's not my fault!!"

Naoto smack Inosuke head again.