Volume 10, Chapter 2 - "Hunted"

(Y/N's P.o.V)

I was sitting in my office with my team, I was on a video call with the United Nations. They were going to supply Amnesty Academy with four agents from the secret service from three countries and one from Remnant who had defected. It was nice to know that Qrow was going to get some help in intelligence gathering, this would surely help us get closer to winning the war. The Atlesian was up first. She was a raven-haired woman in her late twenties with dark grey eyes and two gold ring earrings in her ears. She was dressed in a long, red dress with grey trimming and black heeled shoes.

(Y/N): "Welcome to the fight, Miss?"

Atlesian Agent: "Carmine Platinum, Sir."

(Y/N): "And, before, you worked for the Atlesian Secret Service, correct?"

Carmine: "Yes. I've served for long before the Sovereign Empire took control of Remnant. My conscience is what compelled me to leave, though. I've only just arrived here on Earth."

Christine: "And, you're already making new friends, I see."

(Y/N): "Christine! You don't have to be rude!"

Ryan: "Yeah, Kris. Would it kill you to... you know, not be a bitch for once?"

Christine: "Haven't we learnt our lesson about automatically trusting everybody? We don't know who this woman is! Just because she says she wants to work with us doesn't mean she's really defected."

Ryan: "Kris, you have some serious trust issues. What reason has she given for us not to trust her?"

Carmine: "No. Your teammate is right. But, I assure you, I am on your side. The Sovereign Empire went on a purge when it first rose to power, seeking out anyone who resisted its rule. One of the areas searched was the intelligence agencies... one of the victims was my sister... she got caught trying to send intelligence on the Imperial armoury to your side. Ever since then, I promised myself that I would never serve those monsters again. I got across the border and now I'm here to help you any way I can."

(Y/N): "... I think that's a pretty good reason why to trust her, don't you think, Christine?"

Christine: "Hm. Yeah, you're right. I'm sorry."

Carmine: "It's alright. Just give me a chance to help stop the Sovereign Empire and we're even."

I nodded to her, sealing the deal. She nodded back and stepped away to allow the Russian agent to step into the frame. He had short black hair and brown eyes and his suit was the standard black and white tuxedo.

Russian Agent: "Alexei Gachev, KGB."

Next, the American agent. He had short, styled black hair and blue eyes. His tuxedo was blue and white.

American Agent: "Ethan Hunt, CIA."

I almost spat out my coffee when I heard that name because I believe that was the name of the agent from Mission: Impossible.

(Y/N): "Wait, seriously?"

Ethan: "Hehe. Yes, unfortunately."

(Y/N): "No, not "unfortunately". That's cool and really fitting."

Ethan laughed as he made way for the final agent, the one from Britain. He had short, styled brown hair and brown eyes. His suit was black and white just like Alexei's.

British Agent: "MI6."

(Y/N): "Let me guess. James Bond?"

British Agent: "Hehe. Reece Walker."