Volume 1, Chapter 10 - "Foresight"

(Y/N's P.o.V)

The Vytal Festival was drawing near. The streets of Vale were decorated with red, green and yellow banners, along with similarly coloured streamers and balloons. I had decided to take a trip through Vale with my team and see the preparations being made for the festival. I must admit, I was shivering from the thought of the Vytal Festival being so near because I knew that... they would be coming to Beacon soon. The very thought of being in the same room as them made me quiver in my boots.

Ryan: "The Vytal Festival is almost here! I'm so excited! How do you feel, guys?"

Brady: "Tension's rising, my friend."

Christine: "Ha! Those so-called 'Huntsmen' and 'Huntresses' don't stand against me."

Ryan: "Don't get too cocky, Kris. You haven't met them yet. What about you, dude? Are you excited?"

(Y/N): "Excited? Excited?! No, I'm petrified!!!"

Ryan: "What? Why are you scared?"

(Y/N): "What are you talking about?! You know why I'm scared!"

Ryan: "Well, in that case, don't be because it's not gonna happen this time!"

(Y/N): "D-Do you really think that?"

Ryan: "We'll find a way, nothing's set in stone."

(Y/N): "Okay. Well, would you look at that?"

We all then looked over to the side and saw a Dust shop with its large main window shattered and it had yellow police tape all over the walls. Members of the Vale Police Force, including detectives and officers, were present at the crime scene so we went over to have a closer look; we soon saw that Team RWBY had exactly the same idea.

Ruby: "What happened here?"

Detective: "Robbery. Second Dust shop to be hit this week. This place is turning into a jungle."

Yang: *sighs* "That's terrible."

(Y/N): "Aw! This place was about to have a discount sale as well..."

Detective 2: "They left all the money again."

Ruby: "Huh?"

Detective: "Yeah, just doesn't make a lick of sense. Who needs that much Dust?"

Detective 2: "I don't know, an army?"

Detective: "You thinking the White Fang?"

Detective 2: "Yeah, I'm thinking we don't get paid enough."

Ryan: *whispers* "Do you think the White Fang really were responsible for this?"

(Y/N): *whispers back* "Not this one, I don't think. I think that I can safely predict the news headline for this event: 'Clockwork Orange Strikes Again'."

Brady: "So... Torchwick is responsible?"

(Y/N): "I don't know, we were never told who actually committed this robbery. However, it is very unlikely that the White Fang are responsible for this, it's too small for their skill."

Ryan: "That's a good point."

Then, our conversation was halted by the heated argument over the White Fang between Weiss and Blake. I could feel the tension rising in the air as their comments went back and forth.

Blake: "The White Fang is hardly a bunch of psychopaths." *crosses her arms* "They're a collection of misguided Faunus."

Weiss: "Misguided? They want to wipe Humanity off the face of the planet!"