1000 Vote Milestone!!!

I literally cannot believe it's gotten this big. As I was finishing the last chapter of this book, I clicked onto the main page and saw that RWBY: Broken Skies has been voted for one-thousand times! This is a whole new milestone for me and I know this is going to make me sound cheesy but I am so glad that you all are still supporting and enjoying this story. I honestly didn't believe that it would become this successful when I was planning the story for this book.

I just want to say thank you to each and every one of you beautiful people for showing your love of this little fanfiction and for motivating me to push myself to write more and more chapters for you to enjoy.

Now that we've hit the one-thousand mark, I want to ask you all what you think of RWBY: Broken Skies so far. If you can, I would greatly appreciate if you could comment some short reviews of the book for me to see. Some examples of what you could comment about are:

Plot

OC Characters (Hero and Villain)

Whether my depictions of the already-existing characters are accurate enough or not

Weapons/Equipment

My additions to the lore of the RWBY world

Favourite fight and why

Favourite Volume/Chapter and why

This is not compulsory but I would greatly appreciate it if you could possibly leave me some comments on what you enjoy about this book. There's nothing else for me to say apart from saying thank you all for sticking with me and continuing to support this story that rose from nothing into what it is now. Anyway, I suppose I'd better get going. I'll see you all later in the next chapter. Once again, thank you all so so much!!!