Volume 3, Chapter 12 - "Battle of Beacon"

(Y/N's P.o.V)

Beacon Student: "You were right, (Y/N). What you warned us about. It's all true! And, we... didn't listen to you and we're all gonna die because of it!"

(Y/N): "Man up! You're all Huntsmen and Huntresses, aren't you? Then, pull yourselves together and go do your jobs! Get back to the city and help the people of Vale, they're gonna need all the help they can get. I'll take care of this."

With Requiem at my side, I stared down the battalion of White Fang soldiers and the horde of Grimm in front of me. I wasn't afraid of them at all, I wasn't afraid of anything that night. All I could think about was doing what I had to do and then making Spectre pay for all that he had done. Still, I didn't want to potentially slay anyone I didn't need to so I called out to the White Fang.

(Y/N): "White Fang! I'm gonna give you one chance to leave this school with your lives intact. If you choose to stay, however, you'd better start saying your prayers!"

White Fang Commander: "Continue following Adam's orders! Bring them to their knees!"

(Y/N): "Fine, have it your way."

They all started shooting at me and the pack of Grimm began their charge towards me. With a nonchalant expression, I deflected the elemental bolts that were their gunfire with Requiem away from my body, twirling the blade around my body so fast that it became a blur! Some of the deflected blasts hit the soldiers and some of the Grimm but soon a pack of Beowolves came up close to me and were about to claw at me but with a wave of my hand, they were blasted off the edge of the landing pads, thanks to me using my Semblance to transform into Glynda and replicate her Telekinesis. I kept on walking towards the White Fang, deflecting Dust bullets and sending the creatures of Grimm flying into the distance with every step!

White Fang Soldier: "Uh... sir? Maybe it'll be a good idea to retreat a little?"

White Fang Commander: "Don't tell me you're scared of one human?! Press on!"

Soon enough, I got in close enough for close-quarters combat so I switched my fighting style from defensive to offensive. Before I got to the first soldier, I threw Requiem at him so that it sliced his weapon in half, used my telekinesis to recover my sword, and followed up with a quick triple-slash combo using my super speed! Then, I moved onto the next one. Using a glyph, I launched myself into the air, while still under fire from the remaining soldiers. I pulled out my pistol and shot down about four of them whilst I was airborne and then I sliced all the way through a Beowolf's back with my sword as I landed. All that remained of the White Fang was one soldier and the Commander. I smirked as I charged in to attack the soldier. Soon, our weapons entered a clash.

(Y/N): "You were right to want to retreat, you know?"

White Fang Soldier: "Hang on, do I know you? Wait! Masquerade-party?!"

(Y/N): "Wait! Quincy?!"

Quincy: "Ah, s**t! If only these were better circumstances."

(Y/N): "I hear that. Listen, I can't stay, I've gotta deal with the Commander. I promise I'll only knock you out."

Quincy: "Eh, do whatever you have to do but don't mess up my hair."

I then stepped out of the clash and knocked him out cold with the hilt of my sword. It was now just me and the Commander remaining, who had started to back off after seeing me take down his entire squadron by myself.

White Fang Commander: "What the hell are you?!"

When he asked me that, I started chuckling under my breath. Next, as quick as a flash, I had disarmed him using telekinesis and depleted his Aura completely by continuously slashing at the Commander while having Ruby's Semblance active. As the Commander laid unconscious on the ground, I smirked and started walking away.