Volume 7, Chapter 10 - "To Save a Friend"

(No one's P.o.V)

Afton: "Not them again."

While Afton had his head on his hand in exasperation, everyone else was standing in surprise at the sight of Ryan Ravenwood, Christine Scarento and Brady Rock standing on Earth. Christine and Brady had Ictu Oculi and The Peacekeeper at the ready; Ryan was looking around in awe at the sights of the new planet they had set foot on.

Sycamore: "Team Caliber, well, this is a surprise. You made it through the Dimension Storm."

Christine: "I think you'll find that we're full of surprises."

Ryan: "Wow. This is Earth. It's exactly how I imagined, only much shorter."

Sighs of regret were heard from Christine and Brady once they heard that sentence pass Ryan's lips. Then, Zander took a closer look at the young raven-haired boy.

Zander: "Well, holy mother of the Gods! It's that asshole that went and hit me on the head with a shovel!"

Meanwhile, (BF/N) was watching on in both traumatisation from almost dying, and astonishment since he knew who Team Caliber was, unlike his other Earthling comrades. When he finally spoke, Christine took a quick glance behind her to look at him.

(BF/N): "Team Caliber? S-So, you're (Y/N)'s Beacon teammates?"

Christine: "What's your name, kid?"

(BF/N): "(BF/N) (BF/LN)... Christine?"

Christine: "How did you know my name?"

(BF/N): "Y-You fit the description."

Christine: "Hm. So, (Y/N) told you about us? Heh. How typical of him. That was a very brave thing for you to do, (BF/N), but you've all done enough. Keep back."

But, (BF/N) did not like this commanding tone from her. As far as he was concerned, as long as he still had a breath in his body, he would continue to fight, so he immediately protested.

(BF/N): "Hey, forget it! As long as I'm still standing, I won't allow these asshats to hurt (Y/N)! He'd taught me everything he knows, and it's my turn to return the favour by smacking those three into next week!"

Brady: "(Y/N) has been training up proteges?"

(BF/N): "You'd better believe it! And, we're strong too! Super-strong! Hey, creeps! I'm gonna give you one chance to run!"

Afton: "Surrender? To you?"

All of a sudden, Afton fell onto his back and burst into hysteric laughter, which only enraged (BF/N) even more.

Afton: "HAHAHAHA!!! You Earthlings are hilarious! This, I've gotta see."

Zander: "Why don't you freaks scurry home before you get hurt?"

(BF/N): "We'll send you crying to your mommies!"

Cinder: "Calm down, (BF/N)!"

Tom: "Yeah, calm down!"

Ryan: "Wow, he's confident. Yep, that's (Y/N)'s student."

Afton seemed amused by (BF/N)'s bravery, or in other interpretations, stupidity, and smirked as he turned to his teammates.

Afton: "What do you think, lads? Should we give these defective mutants a shot? It should be easy, they don't have Chronikers."

(BF/N): "What are Chronikers? Ah, who needs 'em? All I need is Passionate Ace!"

Once again, Afton burst into laughter, falling onto his back. (BF/N)'s eyes started blazing with fire fueled by his anger!

Afton: "AH, HAHAHA!!! You're too funny! Hahaha!"