Volume 2, Chapter 10 - "The Ghosts of Remnant"

(Y/N's P.o.V)

As we stood together to face Roman and the White Fang, irritation was building inside of him; I could tell, however, he also seemed to be slightly surprised. I originally thought that the reason that he was surprised was because of our sudden appearance but it turns out that wasn't the only thing he was surprised about.

Roman: "Oh, and, by the way, Mask, I wasn't too pleased about that little song and dance you did of me."

(Y/N): "Hehe... you... saw that?" *mumbles* "Screw you, Mercury."

Roman: "Mm-hm. Song was catchy but the choreography was terrible."

(Y/N): "Hey! That's not very nice!"

Roman then put his face in his hand and sighed.

Roman: "I can't believe this is happening to me. Neo!"

Just then, his accomplice, Neo, appeared from one of the railcars and, as soon as she saw me, her face was plagued by a constant scowl.

Roman: "I thought you were supposed to have creamed these kids at the lab! What happened? You know what? I don't care. Looks like you're gonna get a chance to redeem yourself."

Ryan: "Too bad you won't be there to see it."

Roman: "And, why would that be?"

(Y/N): "Because you're going to the lockup tonight, one way or another."

Once I had finished my recent statement, Roman instantly started laughing, although it was one of those intentional evil laughs, like the one he made at the docks. I could tell that he wasn't taking us seriously.

Roman: "Ha-ha! Kids, are you screwing with me? Be honest, do you really think that the four of you alone have a chance against an army?!"

Suddenly, a loud explosion echoed through the cave system. Then, there came another one.

(Y/N): "No... but, with their help..."

I pointed behind Roman and then, right on time, a third and final explosion sounded and Blake, Weiss, Yang, Zwei and Dr. Oobleck came rushing around the corner! I smiled as they came closer and closer to us, fighting off White Fang members along the way.

Roman: "WHAT is going on here?!"

(Y/N): "Rosie, scatter!"

Ruby then jumped up onto Roman's shoulders and pulled his hat down over his eyes before rushing off towards her teammates. Whilst he was readjusting his hat, Neo was already on her way towards us! Luckily, Christine saw this and, using her Semblance, blocked her umbrella with her katana at, literally, the last second!

Roman: "Somebody kill her!"

I saw Neo smirk as she saw Christine again, I guess she knew that she could easily defeat her if she did it with ease last time. While Christine was blocking Neo's strikes, I saw Roman running into the train. Before he embarked it however, he angrily barked out an order to a member of the White Fang.

Roman: "Attach this card and spread the word: we're starting the train!"

White Fang Member: "But we're not finished!"

Roman: "Do it or you're finished! Neo! Come on!"

Once Roman had called out for her, Neo swept Christine's legs, making her fall onto her back, and ran back to the railcar with Roman. Then, Team RWBY and Dr. Oobleck joined us. Let's just say that they were surprised to see us to say the least.

Weiss: "How did-?! What are you four doing here?!"

(Y/N): "Sightseeing!"

Ryan: "Wait!"