Part 4

(Y/n) was outside with some other quartz soldiers teaching her how to sword fight. So fair she is a very skilled with her katana. She dodges and counter attacks at the soldiers coming at her. A small smirk appears on her lips and in a flash she was on the other side of them and their physical forms are destroyed. The captain of the quartz soldiers claps at the young diamond.
"You have done a remarkable job with your weapon, my diamond." The captain bows.
"Thank you and I'm sorry if I went too far for them." (Y/n) sheepishly rubs her neck.
"All is forgiven, my diamond."

After her training, (Y/n) went to her room to get some rest, right after she ate some fruit. As her eyes closed, she was in complete darkness. Her eyes open, but something was off. She was not on Homeworld anymore. She was on a strange planet with organic life.
'Woah, what is this place?" (Y/n) thought.
She turns her head and saw some other gems; an amethyst, a pearl, and a strange fusion.
'Wow! I never seen that type of fusion before!'
The three gems jump into the air and she saw them fighting some gem monster creature.
'WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!!!'
She could feel her self running towards the gems to help them fight,but she didn't use her katana, it was a shield with a strange symbol on it. The shield was thrown at the monsters head to confuse it. As it was distracted, the fusion destroyed its physical form. The fusion grabs the gem and puts it in a bubble.
(Y/n) jolts from her bed. She was back in her room. She didn't understand. What was it she's seen? And why were some gems on in organic planet?
All of these questions were swimming in her head. She was pulled out of her thought when her mother came in.
"(Y/n), are you alright?" Blue kneels down towards her.
"I'm fine mother, just had a very weird dream. It's nothing important." (Y/n) replies as she got out her bed.
"Well, if you're sure. I'm also here to tell you that you and I are going to see Pink's old colony."
"Really mother?!"
"Yes my daughter, we are leaving right now."
Blue Diamond places (Y/n) in her hand and leads her to her ship. As Blue Diamond, (Y/n), and her pearl were on the ship. They blasted into space to see Pink Diamond's old colony.
"So, what planet did aunt Pink started her colony?" (Y/n) asks.
"Pink started her colony on a planet called Earth." Blue answers.
Blue Diamond explained everything about the earth to her daughter. Soon the next thing they know it, they've arrived. All three of them head out into the fresh air. (Y/n) stared in awe at all the organic life. Birds chirping, the winding flowing through her hair, the animals walking around, and the flowers were in bloom.
"Here we are (Y/n), welcome to earth. Pink Diamond's first colony."