Part 82

Everyone was back at the house. They all decided to help Starla get cleaned up and get some food in her body. Lapis and (Y/n) would help Starla get cleaned in. Steven, Bismuth, Xipilli, and Amethyst are in charge of making some food for everyone. Garnet, Pearl, and Peridot were out finding some new clothes for Starla.
While everyone was busy doing their part, (Y/n) and Lapis got Starla in the tub. They put some bubbles in there to keep her distracted. Lapis uses her powers to pour water on Starla's head, while (Y/n) applied some shampoo and conditioner to her hair. It was a bit tough as they both tried to get all the grease and dirty out of her hair. They carefully scrubbed her arms and back as they tried to remove any turn that was hard to remove. Even to make Starla smile, Lapis would make animals and silly shapes for Starla as she clapped her hands in excitement.
After half an hour, Lapis and (Y/n) wrapped Starla up in a towel. Once she was done, they put her into one of (Y/n)'s old shirt, but it fits more of dress.
"Go tell everyone that she's almost ready, Lapis." (Y/n) instructed as she grabs a brush. Lapis nods and head out.
"Alright, Starla. May I brush your hair?" (Y/n) asked. Starla smiled and signed. 'Yes, you may.'
Starla sat one a chair in front of the mirror as (Y/n) began to brush her hair. Not long, Starla's hair was done. (Y/n) designed her hair with high pigtails and a headband.
"You look very pretty, Starla." (Y/n) complements . 'Thank you.' Starla signs.
(Y/n) holds Starla's hand as they exited the bathroom.
The others saw how cute Starla looked like. Everyone made it outside to show White how cute little Starla looks.
'Hi, Mommy!' Starla waved. White gasped at Starla's new appears. "Oh, my little twinkling star! You look adorable!" White hugged her new daughter. "You know, to make it official, I need to give you diamond gem just like your older cousins." White explains.
Starla looked at her new, older cousins and back her mommy.
'Will it hurt.' Starla asked as (Y/n) translated. White shook her head.
Starla still felt nervous. She looks back at her cousins and signs to them. Steven and Xipilli were confused on what she sign, but (Y/n) chuckles lightly. "What did she say, (Y/n)?" Steven asked. "She's asking if we could be by her side." (Y/n) translate. "Well, of course we'll be by her side." Xipilli smiles.
Steven, Xipilli, and (Y/n) walked towards White and stood next to Starla. Steven and Xipilli held one hand, while (Y/n) held the other hand. Using the same method to turn (Y/n) and Xipilli into Diamonds, White cuts a small piece of her hair and placed them on Starla's chest and hair.
A bright light appears, nearly blinding everyone. Once the light was cleared, everyone gasped at Starla's new appears. She still had her high pigtails, but she had a completely different. She was wearing a white princess dress that went up to her knees and white shoes. She even had a new features to her appears. She had small, diamond shaped freckles and she had a diamond gem on her forehead, just like white. Her side bangs, covered the top part of her gem.
"Awwww! So cute!" Everyone cooed as Starla blushed.
Garnet, Pearl, and Peridot returned and saw everything as they gushed at Starla. The three of them showed Starla her Earth clothing and they even bought Xipilli some clothes since they wanted them to feel comfortable.
(Y/n) took Starla to her room to help her change while Xipilli changed in the bathroom. Not long, everyone saw they're new, earth clothing.
Starla was wearing a black, long sleeve shirt that reached towards her elbow and a white overall dress that reached towards her knees that had a small star on her overall pocket. Including white, tennis shoes.
Xipilli was wearing a yellow, long sleeve shirt. The designs were an aztec jaguar with small stars surrounding it. He also had black jeans with brown boots.
"Wow, these clothes are cool! Thank you, guys!" Xipilli thanked.
"Yes, thank you." Starla signed, but a voice was heard from her gem.
Everyone gasped when they heard the voice.
"Is the voice coming from me?" Starla signed in awe. (Y/n) nods and kneeled down to Starla. "It is, Starla. I think the voice only comes out from your gem whenever you use sign language."
"I'm so happy! I have a voice!" Starla clapped.
The cousins hugged her.
"Hey, Starla. Now that you're apart of our family, how would you like to be our little helper at Little Homeschool?" Steven asked with a smile. Starla had a huge smile on her face. "I'd love too!"

Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't updated. Later today or tomorrow I will put the Steven Universe Future in the story. I hope you all enjoy!