Part 44

Blue was hugging Steven and (Y/n) while crying tears of joy. "Ah... Oh, Pink! I can't believe it! You've been here all along! (Y/n) l! My sweet little one! I'm so relieved that you're alright!"
"I can't just hand Steven and (Y/n) over to Blue Diamond! She's a shatterer!" Garnet growled. Bismuth places a hand on Garnet's shoulder. "She's not gonna hurt them. Look at her. She really thinks they're one of them."
Amethyst was crying desperately. "Ahh!! Somebody make Blue Diamond stop!! She's worse than (Y/n) was when she was crying!"
"Are you guys okay?" Connie asked. "It's just...ugh, Blue Diamond's power. She's obviously relieved that Pink Diamond wasn't shattered after all and that she has her daughter back." Pearl sniffled.
Yellow Diamond tries to activate her ship but it's too damaged to be lifted off the ground. She approaches the house. "Hm... How could you do this to us, Pink? Why did you let us think you were shattered? Why the strange disguise? Why are you doing a voice? Why didn't you say something at the trial?" Yellow turns to (Y/n). "Don't think we're still upset about you, (Y/n). Why didn't you try to contact us again. Why didn't you say something soon about you and Pink. And Blue, can you please stop crying? I can't see." Yellow wipes away her tears which lands on the Crystal Gems. "Sorry!" Blue Diamond stops crying and releases Steven back on the house. She still held on to (Y/n).
"I missed you so much, (Y/n)." Blue whispered. (Y/n) smiled and hugged her mother's cheek. " I miss you too, mother." Blue placed (Y/n) next to Steven.
Steven spoke. "My mom kept it secret from everyone." Pearl clears throat. "Almost everyone." Steven added. Yellow moves closer to Steven. "What are you talking about?"
"Well, apparently Mom... Oh, geez, you don't know what a mom is..." Steven whispered. (Y/n) taps his shoulder. "Not entirely, Steven. Try explaining it a little more." Steven nods. "Okay! Pink Diamond took the form of Rose Quartz permanently after faking her shattering. Then Rose Quartz gave up that form to create a new life with my dad: me. Rose passed her gemstone and some of her powers onto me, but that's all. I... I don't have any of Pink or Rose's memories... I'm sorry..."
Yellow stares at Steven's gem. "Hmm... I'm sure your memories are in there somewhere, Pink."
"Actually, I go by Steven." Steven corrected. "Oh, stars! How did you even survive?! We blasted the planet and obliterated every Gem on its surface!" Blue gasped. "Mother, they weren't exactly... obliterated..." (Y/n) said.
The Crystal Gems and the Diamonds teleport at the location where the Centipeetles are located.Steven opens the door and shows Centipeetle to the Diamonds. Steven opens a bags of chips and feeds them to her, while (Y/n) is stroking her hair.
"What am I looking at?" Yellow questioned. "No one should've survived our attack."
"Centipeetle's mind is broken. I've tried to heal her but it didn't stick." Steven explained.
"Heal her?"
"But maybe you two can help her! You're so much stronger than me, and... I got close!"
"Well, that's not something we normally do..." Blue hesitated. "This is completely unprecedented." Yellow stated.
"Please, Aunt Yellow. You have to fix her-all of them. They have been suffering long enough." (Y/n) pleads. Yellow kneels down. "Hmm, very well... I can try, but I make no promises."
Yellow uses her powers and uncorrupts Centipeetle, she transforms into a Nephrite. "There, good as new."
Nephrite wasn't acting normal, she was making noises. "She may be too far gone." Yellow said. Blue places a hand on Yellow's shoulder. "Gently, Yellow."
Blue Diamond's hand glows and further heals Nephrite's mind. "There we are!"
Nephrite starts crying. "No! Please no! No! No! We're all gonna be-!" She repeats her cries.
Steven licks his right palm and heals Nephrite even further. (Y/n) left hand glows and helps Steven help Nephrite.
"Centi! It's okay! It's okay!" Steven comforted. "Everything's alright now." (Y/n) said softly.
Nephrite opens her eye and looks up at the diamonds. She salutes to them. "Nephrite! Facet-413 Cabochon-12!"
Everyone is in shock.
"W-what?!"
"Unbelievable."
"I'm sorry for my failure to heed my Hessonite's evacuation orders... My team and I tried our best to make it out before the attack, but... You're here and it must've worked! You finally avenged Pink Diamond! You destroyed Rose Quartz!" Nephrite cheers.
This caused Blue and Yellow to flinch and let go of Nephrite. She corrupts back into Centipeetle. Steven and (Y/n) comforts Centipeetle.
"Ugh, Pink. How many perfectly adequate Gems did you have us ruin?" Yellow asked in annoyance.
"Shh, Yellow! Pink's been punished enough. She's been trapped here in this awful planet with these... creatures." Blue reinsured.
"Mother! Aunt Yellow! Please! Do it again! It was working!" (Y/n) cries out.
"How long do you expect us to hold her together?" Yellow questioned. "I don't know. Forever! You did this! So you have to do something!" Steven points his finger at the Diamonds.
"We can only do so much, if it was the four of us." Yellow said. "Oh no! We can't let her see this!" Blue said in fear. 
'Oh no. I can I know who she's talking about!' (Y/n) thought.
"Who? Who do we need?" Steven asked.
Yellow looked at Steven. "What do you mean "who"? White."
Everybody looks shocked.
"W-White D-Diamond?" Pearl gasped. "What?!" Amethyst yells.
Pearl walks to Steven. "Steven. White Diamond isn't like us. She isn't even like them. You have no idea what she's capable of!"
"I just want to talk." Steven said.
"I don't think you'd have much luck with that... White... hasn't left Homeworld in eons." Blue told him. "Then we're going to Homeworld!" Steven announced. "In what?! You and your "friends" destroyed both our ships!" Yellow raised her voice. "Unless... You don't still have yours do you?" Blue asked.
The Crystal Gems and the Diamonds head to The Desert
"This place is filled with Mom's junk, so there's a good chance it's buried around here! We can split up the area like a grid and divide the search! It's just past these pink pyramids!"
Blue and Yellow look at Steven already knowing that's Pink's Ship.
"We've got a lot of deserts to cover. It may take a while and be really super hot! But if we don't give up I know we can find it!" Steven accidentally activated Pink's ship.
"Uh... Steven." Bismuth said. (Y/n) points a finger behind him. "You might want to look what's behind her.
Steven gasps as she saw his mother's ship was shaped as legs. Pink's ship hovers in the sky and creates a shadow over Beach City which lands near Steven's house.
Everyone was packing to get ready to leave for Homeworld. Connie's parents were helping her pack as they said their goodbyes to their daughter.
Sour Cream was with (Y/n) saying his goodbye to her. "How long will you be gone?" He asked. "I'm not sure, but I'll be back as soon as possible." (Y/n) smiles. Sour Cream kisses her forehead. A huge shadow forms over them. Yellow and Blue look at Sour Cream confusedly on why he was near (Y/n)
"Oh, right. Sour Cream, this is my Mother and Aunt Yellow. Mother, Aunt Yellow, this is Sour Cream. My boyfriend." (Y/n) introduces. "Nice to meet you ma'am's." Sour Cream greeted.
Yellow and Blue look at Sour Cream unamused and walked away.
"Did I do something wrong." Sour Cream scratched his head. "No, they're always like that." (Y/n) insures.
"Come along, (Y/n). We'll be leaving soon" Blue calls out.
(Y/n) pecks Sour Cream's lips. "I love you, Sour Cream." "I love you too, (Y/n)."
Before (Y/n) could leave, she runs to Wolf. She scratches Wolf behind her ears. "I'll miss you, Wolf." Wolf barks and hugs (Y/n). (Y/n) laughs and places a kiss on Wolf's nose.
"Let's go to Homeworld!" Steven shouts. Amethyst, (Y/n) and Connie cheer. "Yeah!"
"Fantastic." Yellow said sarcastically.

Everyone was on the ship. Steven steps on a footplate to control the legs of the ship. A pink aura forms around Steven's legs. "It's a good look for you, Steven!" Amethyst compliments. "Thank you!" Steven thanked.
"Oh, it's been so long since we've been together in Pink's ship." Blue begins to tear up.
Steven, (Y/n) and Yellow's begin to have tears in their eyes.
"Please, Blue. If we could continue...?" Yellow said. "Yes, of course..." Blue wipes away her tears.
Pearl turns to Steven. "For launching, just get a running start." Steven nods and begins to launching, but he struggles to maneuver the legs of the ship. "Hold on! I'm taking off!" The ship jumps up into the air, then into space. "I bet when Mom took off, it was pretty graceful, huh?" Steven said. Pearl laughed. "Heh... no, not really..."

"Should I have brought a gift for White Diamond? We are dropping in unexpectedly, and... I want to make a good first impression. Her help will mean everything for the Corrupted Gems." Steven suggests.
"Hmph. "Good impression"? We'll be lucky if she ever speaks to us again after this..." Yellow said.
"The thing is, White... can be... difficult..." Blue explained. "She's more than difficult. Trust me, I know." (Y/n) clinches to her arm, where the white spot still marked her. 
"When we show up in this ship, it will be irrefutable that the last 6,000 years are now the biggest galactic embarrassment that's ever happened. And we're the ones to blame. If you don't want to be in a bubble for the next few millennia, I suggest you let me do the talking." Yellow said.
"Ahem... we're here..." Pearl announced.
Connie and Amethyst wake up from sleeping after leaning on Garnet. Connie yawns. "Really?" Garnet stood up which caused Amethyst to fall over. "Ugh, what ...gives?"
Everyone look at the planet, Homeworld, which is in a somewhat fragmented into large pieces."
Pink's ship lands on Homeworld, onto some sort of arena.
"Everyone, wait here. Blue and I will return for you, ...once White's temper has cooled." Yellow orders. "...Which might take a while..." Blue adds.
"Wait, that sound..." Garnet said.
Once everyone exited Pink's ship, they saw that it is situated across from White's body-shaped ship. The arena is filled with various Gems cheering in unison, in a formation of the original Great Diamond Authority insignia.
"Woah! Maybe things won't be so bad...!" Steven said.
A droning sound is heard, and all the Gems immediately quiet down. A white bubble descends from above. Inside the bubble is White Pearl.
Blue turns to Yellow. "It's White's Pearl..."
"Pink Diamond, (Y/n) Diamond, your presence are required." White Pearl said. "Come on, Blue." Yellow was about to move, but was stopped. "Only Pink Diamond's and (Y/n)'s presence are necessary." White Pearl moves to Steven and (Y/n). "Uhh, maybe we could..." Steven was cut off when a white bubble encases all three of them.
The bubble enters and phases through the walls of White's ship. The bubble is removed and White Pearl phases into the wall behind her. Steven and (Y/n) are left in front of White Diamond.
"Pink! (Y/n)! There you are!" White spoke. "Hello, starlight and little blue, you two certainly gave everyone a scare. They're all just thrilled to see you both safe and sound."
"Um, hi... I—" Steven couldn't finish since White interrupted him. "As for this latest little game of yours, Pink... thank the stars it's over! It was so nice of you to invite (Y/n) to play. You two must've really bonded? Did you two have fun? Did you both get everything out of your system?"
"Aunt White, we-." This time (Y/n) was cut off. "Good, good... Everyone is so relieved. Welcome home, Pink and (Y/n)."
White Diamond encases Steven and (Y/n) into two separate bubbles.
"Wait! Steven!" (Y/n) panics.
The bubble sent (Y/n) back to her room. She ran towards the window and saw all of Homeworld. She turned her face and saw a small glimpse of Steven in his mother's room.
"This may not go so well." (Y/n) said to herself.