Part 10

The pearls appeared in front of Steven and the two zircons.
"All rise for the luminous Yellow Diamond." Yellow's pearl posed.
"The lustrous Blue Diamond and the lambent (Y/n) Diamond." Blue's pearl curtesy.
All three of the diamonds appeared. Yellow Diamond with her fingers pressed together to form a diamond with Blue Diamond leaning her head on Yellow's. Rested on Blue's hand was (Y/n) kneeling on her mother's palms with her head lowered. All of the three diamonds slowly open their eyes at stared at the zircons and Steven. Both zircons immediately saluted the diamonds.
(Y/n) tries to see if she can see Rose Quartz, but all she saw was Steven. 'Steven? What's he doing here? It's suppose to be Rose Quartz not him.'
Blue pulls (Y/n) closer to her chest and looks for Rose Quartz. "Where is the accused?"
Yellow looks down and her eyes widen when she saw Steven. "Is that Rose Quartz? Look at this hideous form she's taken! Forget the trail we should shatter her just for looking like that!"
"No," Blue spoke. "I want to hear her make her case. I want to know what she thinks we're going to do with her, because I want to do something worse." She narrowed her eyes down at Steven.
Steven gulps at them. (Y/n) was still confused on this whole situation, but she couldn't question it. Not like this.
"Fine let's just get this over with, shall we." Yellow raised her hand and three thrones appears. Yellow sits on her throne while Blue helps (Y/n) up to her throne before sitting down . (Y/n) has her own throne of her own size. The throne of sitting on a pillar that was near the armrest of Blue's throne. (Y/n) giggled softly when she saw her mother's pearl doodling instead of taking notes like her aunt's pearl.
"My diamond, my brilliant, opulent, radiant, glimmering-"
"My diamond will suffice or we'll never get through this." Yellow cuts the zircon off.
"Of course, my diamond." The zircon salutes. She clears her throat and began to speak her case. "Rose Quartz committed a crime so unprecedented. That could one cant help wonder why. Exhibit A." Zircon snapped her fingers and a human pops up.
"Lars!" Steven exclaimed.
"Steven! What's going on? Where are we-" Lars was silenced when Zircon snapped her fingers again and a bubble appears on his head.
"As you can see from this specimen humans are loud, absolutely hideous creatures that serve no purpose whatsoever. What sort of gem would turn on her own kind for this. I'll tell you what kind, that kind."
"Just let him go! He's got nothing to do with this!" Steven tried to reason with them.
"There it is! The passion, the fury. That cause the diabolical Rose Quartz to...shatter her own diamond!" Zircon then continued. "I know what you're think. This thing doesn't look like a Rose Quartz. For that is why I would like to call an eye witness."
Another pillar appears and a ruby guards sits on it. The ruby growled at Steven with anger.
"Oh, eyeball." said Steven with a nervous tone.
"Do not address me war criminal!" Eyeball yelled.
"I'm just glad you're ok."
"I heard everything she said. She said 'I'm he mighty Rose Quartz. I got her shield and everything." Eyeball mimicked. "And then, she threw me into space!"
" I was trying to help you I healed your gem!"
"And who else has the ability to heal gems other than the villainous Rose Quartz!"
'Villainous? How is healing someone's gem a villainous act?' (Y/n) thought.
"There you have it. Rose Quartz did it. That's Rose Quartz for you." Zircon stated.
"Oh, she's good." The defendant Zircon complemented.
Yellow Diamond claps her hands together, "Well I'm convinced. Time to execute."
"Not yet," Blue spoke, "the defense still has to speak."
"Right, but may I remind the court that Rose Quartz did turn herself in." Zircon reminded.
"The court remembers and the court does not care." Yellow said coldly.
Zircon then tries to explained the innocence of Rose Quartz, well Steven. Out of the open, Steven confessed that he did it. The Zircon tried to stop him, but Blue wanted to hear him speak. His pillar began to rise up.
"State your name for the records please." said Pearl as she took her notes. Steven said that he was Rose Quartz and he was guilty. Zircon begged him to stopped, but he continued to say he was guilty.
After he finished, Yellow laughed, "Ha! Sounds like a solid confession to me!"
"Why?" (Y/n) asked.
Steven looked at her confused. (Y/n) jumps from her throne and lands near Steven. "Why did you shatter her, why did you shatter my aunt, Pink Diamond? Wasn't there any other way of stopping the war without any gem being shattered?"
"I-I don't know. Maybe, but that's all I have to say." Steven replied.
(Y/n) lowers her head, "That's not the answer I want to hear, Steven." She jumps back to her throne.
"How? How did you do it? How did you shattered Pink Diamond?" Blue leans forward at Steven.
Steven then tried to explain how Rose Quartz might have shattered Pink Diamond, but by the looks of it he was confused on how she did it. (Y/n) could see that the Zircon defending him was banging her head on the pillar out of frustration. Steven continued, he said something about a breaking point. That's when Blue Diamond screamed.
"It was a sword!" Blue used her powers, the entire room was filled with her blue Ora. (Y/n) and the rest of the gems had tears on their eyes.
"You...shattered her with a sword." Blue sat back down on her throne as she began to cry. Yellow and (Y/n) went to go comfort Blue.
Yellow narrows her eyes down at Steven, "That's quite enough testimony form you! We should take a short recess."

"Are you okay, mother?" (Y/n) asked.
"I'm fine. Don't worry about me." Blue wipes away the rest of her tears. "Let's continue with the trail."

"Rose Quartz is flawed I grant you. A shallow gem that would turn on her own kind for creatures like these." Zircon stayed as Lars appears again. "Blue Diamond for the purpose of this trial, may I please present your palanquin?"
"Is this really necessary?" Yellow began to get annoyed.
"Isn't it?" She raised her hand and her palanquin appears. "Please, proceed."
Zircon then explained how Pink Diamond was shattered by Rose Quartz. She then question where was the other gems. Like her soldiers, sapphire, agates and her pearl. Everyone thought for a moment until Yellow screamed.
"They were with her of course! They saw the whole thing!" Yellow banged her fist to her throne.
"But none of them see Rose Quartz approach. Wouldn't her agates try to fight her off? Would her sapphires seen this?" Zircon questioned more.
"She must have slipped passed them." Yellow argued.
"Even so wouldn't her pearl cried out in alarmed, 'Watch out my diamond!'' Zircon mimicked a Pearl's voice. "No, whoever did this was already close to Pink Diamond. Someone, who her guards would allow to get close to her. Someone she would listen to when asked to stop her palanquin and step outside and someone with the authority to cover it all up afterwards. Simone with supreme authority, like one of you!" Zircon points at the diamonds.
"Woah!" (Y/n) gasped. She heard her mother gasped as well. Yellow stands up from her throne and walks towards the Zircon.
"Um...disregard that last statement. I might of gotten carried away." Zircon sweated. Yellow puffs her and all was left was her gem.
"Case closed, right my diamond." Yellow was still filled with anger, she used her powers to shock the other Zircon and leave her in her gem.
"Yellow stop it! Why are you doing this!" Blue tried to stop Yellow.
(Y/n) saw that Steven popped the bubble on Lars's head and try to escape with her mother's palanquin. "Oh no you don't!" (Y/n) jumps in with them.
"(Y/n)!" Steven exclaimed.
"Steven, What are you doing?!" (Y/n) yells.
"Lets shatter Rose Quartz and be done with it!" She heard her aunt yelled.
"Can't you restrain yourself!" Her mother yelled back.
(Y/n) looked at them fighting.
"Hurry up and drive this thing already! Those giant crazy chicks won't be distracted forever!" Lars hides behind Steven.
Steven tried to control the palanquin but it went out of control. It kept on going side to side. All three of them had to hold the sides so they wouldn't fall off. The palanquin jumps through the roof and falls.
"(Y/N)!!!" Yellow and Blue call for her.
Steven, Lars and (Y/n) look around their surroundings.
"Where are we?" Lars asked.
"Homeworld." Steven and (Y/n) replied.
Yellow makes a diamond shaped hole and looks down at the three. "You think you could get away, Rose. You stood your ground on that little speck called earth, but you're in our world now."
All three in the palanquin continued to fall until they hit the floor of Homeworld.