Part 50

The giant face of the ship appears ominously above the gems.
"You've made a grave mistake. Go to your rooms!" White Pearl shouts. "Which rooms should we go to?" Blue suddenly asked. "Blue, don't make her any angrier than she already is." Yellow said nervously.
"We're busted." Steven said. "Looks like this just turned into a face-off." Connie stated. "You both took the words out of my mouth." (Y/n) spoke.
The eyelids of White's ship's begin to open to reveal an unsettling pair of eyes that look down at everyone. Steven speaks desperately as he begins to tear up. "Amethyst, Pearl, Garnet? Please -- I think we're really in trouble."
A light appears in the sky, almost appearing like a shooting star. Steven points, yelling at the apparition. "What the heck is that?!"
Blue and Yellow's arm ships come flying through the air and punch White's Ship in the face.
"Mother, Aunt Yellow, did you have a hand in this?" (Y/n) asked with a jest.  "No way." Blue crosses her arms. "White, that wasn't us!" Yellow yells. "We swear!" Blue claps her hands together.
"Then who's that?" Steven questioned. "Who cares! Knock her out!" Connie cheers.
The arms square up against the legs and torso and uppercut White's ship into the air, crashing into some buildings far behind them.
"Who's responsible for this?" Yellow questioned. Yellow's ship descends from above and open its palm. A yellow bubble appears, revealing an old friend.
"Gasp!" Steven said.
"I always wanted to uppercut an upper crust!" Bismuth chuckled. "Bismuth!" Steven, Connie, and (Y/n) ran towards her.
"You came!" Steven exclaimed.
"Heck yeah, we did." said Bismuth. "We?" (Y/n) repeated.
"Of course."
Blue's ship lands as Bismuth speaks. Peridot and Lapis emerge from a blue bubble in dramatic poses to reveal their new forms after being poofed by Yellow.
"You thought we wouldn't be here at a time like this?" Peridot winks and holds up two peace signs as Lapis smirks at them.
"Lapis Lazuli and Peridot!" Steven cheered.
Lapis flies towards the group with her wings and Peridot hovers over atop the lid of a trash can. "That felt great." Lapis said. "Love the new forms!" (Y/n) commented. "Thanks, (Y/n)." Lapis thanked her.
"Wasn't that cool, Steven? Check out the awesome job we did fixing up those hand ships." Once Peridot finished her praise, the thumb falls off Yellow's ship. "Uh... who needs thumbs?"
White Pearl floats above the group as she speaks. "Very cute. Glad to see we're having fun. However, White Diamond has certain issues with your conduct that will need to be addressed before we move forward."
"Steven,(Y/n),  quickly -- use one of our ships to get home." Yellow ordered. "Yes. You have another chance. Take my arm. Fly to Earth. Yellow and I will keep White distracted." Blue agreed.
"Mother, Aunt Yellow..." (Y/n) said quietly.
Blue and Yellow face the gravity of the situation as White Pearl reenters the forehead of White's Ship.
"Don't worry, Steven and (Y/n). We understand now." Blue spoke. Yellow Diamond sighs. "This way of living -- it must have been like torture for you. Just go! Hurry! She's getting up!"
White's Ship takes the opportunity to recuperate and stand up again.
Then Steven begins to plead. "No. No, I won't go. Pink Diamond ran away from you. Rose Quartz, my mom, she started a war with you. But I don't want to run. I don't want to fight. I just want to talk. We've come so far just to get White Diamond's attention, and now we finally have it. If we can fix our family, we can fix everything!"
"But in order to fix it, we'd have to admit that it's broken." Blue stated.
(Y/n) walks towards Blue and Yellow. "Maybe you could use this as an example." (Y/n) pulls up her sleeve and reveals the white spot to them. The gasped at her arm.
"(Y/n)..." Blue covers her mouth. "Did White.." Yellow couldn't finished her sentence. So instead, (Y/n) nods to their question. "It was before I met Steven."
Blue turns to Yellow. "What do you say Yellow? Do you think White might actually listen to us for a change?"
"It's worth a try." Yellow replied. "Lend me a hand, will you Blue?"Blue chuckles. "Okay."
Yellow and Blue reach out their arms towards their respective ships and have them mimic their movement. Both arms pass over and behind Blue and Yellow, both turning around to continue controlling their ships. White attempts to fend off the two arms grasping at her ship by kicking, but is unable to stop Yellow and Blue from subduing her ship and attaching each arm to the torso, creating a complete body ship.
"Steven, take a knee." Yellow said. "Okay. White, please. All we want you to do is listen!" Steven yelled.
Steven rushes forward between the diamonds and kneels, causing the legs under his control to mimic his movement and assist the diamonds in attaching the giant ship arms, as White is no longer able to kick with the legs.
"That's it, Steven. Come on, Blue." Yellow encouraged.
As the arms finally attach, a glowing energy courses down the veinlike structures along the exterior of the ship, making them glow. Yellow and Blue lower the hands to the ground for everyone to climb on.
Once everyone was on, Steven begins to address towards White. "Hey, White, I know I was in there with you for a second, but I barely got to talk to you at all. There are so many Gems that are hurting right now. Even Blue and Yellow are hurting. You should hear what they have to say."
Blue and Yellow look nervous as they were facing White. To comfort them, Steven touched Yellow's heel. "This is it!" he whispered.
Yellow walks forward and gazes at the giant, unblinking ship face. She struggles to get her words out. "We... W -- we... We need to talk! About us. I've conquered so many worlds for the sake of the empire. I do everything you ask, and I do it all perfectly. But your very high standards put us all under a lot of pressure. A Gem could crack under so much pressure. We Diamonds may be hard, but we're also brittle."
Blue steps forwards to comfort Yellow and stand in solidarity. "White, we used to be close. Don't you remember? When Pink would make us laugh -- all those silly things she did for no reason. There was a reason. She wanted us to be happy together. But we weren't, and we're still not. I know my purpose isn't to be happy, but I find it harder and harder to enforce your rules when they make me miserable. When they make us all miserable."
(Y/n) stands by Steven and speaks. "Aunt White, please. Why don't you let us all into your head? We could come up with a plan to help everyone. You could start by helping Aunt Yellow and Mother. And...Maybe you could help me."
Yellow and Blue smile as (Y/n) gestures over to them. After a short pause, the eyes of the ship begin to glow white. A beam of white light erupts from each eye and hits Yellow and Blue. They scream in agony as their gems are stripped of all color. "No! Mother! Aunt Yellow!" (Y/n) cries.
Blue and Yellow struggle hopelessly until their entire forms are devoid of color, then go limp above the waist and stop moving. Their limbs begin to move unnaturally like puppets and they are in the same position as White. Upon their faces are creepy smiles. 
(Y/n) gasped at them as she covers her mouth to hold her screams in.
"What?! Guys?!" Steven screamed.
A giant white bubble appears and encapsulates Blue and Yellow as they both disappear into the ships. The hands begin to jolt on their own as they try to drop everyone.
"We gotta go!" Lapis yells as she extended her water wings. She carries Bismuth and (Y/N), while Peridot carries Connie with her levitating trash can lid. As for  Steven, he plummets into an abyss below with the four poofed gems.
Connie noticed Steven sliding down the pink surface. "Peridot, over there!" They rush down to him. Connie stretches out her hand to him. "Grab on!"  Steven was able to grab Connie's hand, but can't hold onto all the gems. They fall from his arm. "No!" Steven lets go of Connie's hand to grab the falling gems.
"Steven!" (Y/n) cries. 'I am not losing him too!' (Y/n) shouts in her head as she lets go of Lapis's hand and dives towards Steven.
"(Y/n)!" Bismuth and Lapis yelled.
(Y/n) saw that Steven struggled to reach for one of them gem. Successfully he was able to reach for Amethyst. (Y/n) dives closer to him.
"Amethyst! Please reform, I need you! Amethyst, can you hear me in there? Everyone's falling! We can save them-- Together!" Steven begins to cry as he holds Amethyst's gem closer to him. All of a sudden, Steven begins to glow and a poof of smoke appears out of nowhere. From the smoke was Smokey Quartz.
"Don't worry. I'm here for-" Smokey stops herself in confusion. "Uh... What just happened? Mmm... Holy smokes! I'm Smoky! Steven, you beautiful genius. You pulled Amethyst out of her gem through fusion?"
Smoky notices Pearl falling some distance away and gasps. "Pearl!"
"Hey, Smokey!" (Y/n) falls next to Smokey. "Throw me towards Garnet while Steven goes for Pearl." (Y/n) instructed. Smokey nods, grabs (Y/n) and throws her towards Garnet. "Good Luck!" Smokey cheered. Smokey looks back at Pearl. "Gotta throw Steven..." Smokey unfuses and reveals not only Steven unharmed, but Amethyst in her new form. "Don't worry about me. Owl be fine." Amethyst joked as she morphs into an owl.
Steven caught Pearl on time as he twirls with her. "Come on Pearl. Dance with me." Steven and Pearl fuse as a white glow reveal Rainbow Quartz 2.0 floating gracefully with his parasol. "Well, what do you know? It's Rainbow 2.0. Now, this is a fine mess we're in."
(Y/n) was able to catch Garnet on time. "Gotcha!" She cheers, but it fades as she realized that she's still falling. "Maybe I should have thought this through."
Rainbow Quartz gasps as he sees (Y/N) about to hit the ground. "That won't do." Rainbow makes a silly face and blows a raspberry as he closes his Parasol and begin to fall faster. He spins the parasol as he head towards (Y/n). "Rainbow Quartz powers, activate!" Riding the parasol like a broomstick, the end of the parasol begins to glow before rapidly propelling Rainbow downward, leaving a rainbow trail in its wake. Rainbow swiftly scoops (Y/n) in his arms as they all land safely on the ground.
"Ah, yes. Now that's two stones with one bird." Rainbow said as Amethyst lands on his parasol and places (Y/n) down.
Amethyst flies off of the parasol and morphs back to normal as Steven and Pearl unfused, revealing Pearl's new form.
"Wow! Nice form, Pearl." Amethyst complimented. "Oh, thank you. I'm particularly excited about the jacket." Pearl chuckles. She then realized what has happened and hugs Steven. " Aah! Steven! We fused!"
Soon the others followed behind as they landed.
"Are you guys okay?" Connie asked. "Almost. Garnet, we're up against a giant robot. We need your help. Please come out. I'm here! I love you!" Steven hugs Garnet as he fuses with her.
Everyone stands back in awe as Steven begins to fuse with Garnet. Their form takes a fiery appearance, casting a light in all surrounding. Before anyone was able to see the new fusion, the giant pink foot of White's ship comes down upon the group.