Part 84

Somewhere in the past, many years ago.
A young (Y/n) is seen playing the in the room of her mother, Blue Diamond. Little (Y/n) was playing a game of hide and seek with her mother and her pearl.
"Where are you, my little one?" Blue's voice was heard.
(Y/n) was covering her giggles as she hid behind some curtains.
"Where is my sweet, little (Y/n)?" Blue asked herself. "I'm going catch her when I find her."
(Y/n) takes a quick peek to see them, but she lets out an exciting squeal as Blue and blue Pearl found her.
"We've found you, (Y/n)." blue Pearl said. Blue chuckles as she scopes up her daughter and nuzzles her cheek.
"Can we go play another game outside, Mommy?" (Y/n) asked with her big, (e/c) eyes. Blue chuckles as she stroke (Y/n)'s (h/c) hair. "Of course we can."
Once Blue placed (Y/n) down, (Y/n) started running towards the door. "Slow down, (Y/n)." Blue chuckles.
Not listening, (Y/n) continues to run. Before she could make it to the door, she accidentally trips and falls down. Blue and her pearl gaped. They both ran towards (Y/n). Blue Pearl went up to (Y/n) and checks up on her. "Are you alright, (Y/n)." She asked.
She received an answer when they both hear (Y/n) whimpering. (Y/n) sits up and tears started to flow through her eyes. Blue kneels down and saw that (Y/n) bruised her little knees. She picks her up and begins to sing her a lullaby to calm her down.

Come stop your crying,
It'll be all right
Just take my hand
Hold it tight
I will protect you
From all around you
I will be here don't you cry
For one so small
You seem so strong
My arms will hold you
Keep you safe and warm
This bond between us
Can't be broken
I will be here
Don't you cry
'Cause you'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on
Now and forever more

As Blue continues to sing swing her arms to soothe (Y/n). The little (Y/n) stopped her crying and looks up at her mother.

Come stop your crying,
It'll be all right
Just take my hand
Hold it tight
I will protect you
From all around you
I will be here don't you cry
'Cause you'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on
Now and forever more
Oh, you'll be in my heart
No matter what they say
You'll be here in my heart always

Blue walks outside as she continues to sing her song to (Y/n). She wipes away (Y/n)'s tears as they both smiled at each other.

Don't listen to them
'Cause what do they know
We need each other
To have, to hold
They'll see in time
I know
When destiny calls you
You must be strong
I may not be with you
But you got to hold on
They'll see in time
I know
We'll show them together!

As Blue continues to walk, some gems were looking at (Y/n) with questionable looks. (Y/n) saw them and began to feel self-conscious. Blue glares at them and continues to sing to her daughter. (Y/n) smiles at her mother.

'Cause you'll be in my heart
Believe me, you'll be in my heart
From this day on
Now and forever more
Yes, you'll be in my heart
No matter what they say
You'll be here in my heart always
Alway, always...

Blue concludes her singing once they made to a spot outside to a beautiful view of Homeworld. She looks down at (Y/n) and saw that she stopped crying. "I love you, my daughter." Blue kisses (Y/n)'s head. "I love you too, Mommy." (Y/n) giggles.

Back in the present, Blue and (Y/n) were having their Mother/Daughter day. (Y/n) smiles at the memory of Blue singing her the lullaby to stop her crying. She chuckles.
"What's so funny, (Y/n)?" Blue asked. "Just remember that day you helped me stop crying when I fell down." (Y/n) smiles. Blue smiles back and picks her up.
"You may not be my mother by blood, but you'll always be my mother in my heart." (Y/n) said. "And you'll always be my daughter." Blue kisses (Y/n)'s head.
"I love you, Mother."
"I love you too, (Y/n)."
'I love you as well, Mom.' (Y/n) said in her thoughts about her birth mother. 'I love both of my moms.'

A Mother's Day special!!!
Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere!!!