Part 13

(Y/n) turns and saw Steven calling for her. Right behind him was the Crystal Gems. She remembered in the trail that things they've done during the war, out of fear she summons her katana. The others saw her and summon their weapons.
"What is she?!" Pearl asked.
"Wait! Guys she's-!" Steven tried to stop them, but Amethyst was the first to strike.
(Y/n) was able to dodge her attack. She steps on Amethyst's whip and slashed it. Pearl comes at her with her spear ready to strike (Y/n), but (Y/n) was able to block with her katana.
Steven tried to stop them, but the gems weren't listening. As (Y/n) was distracted with with Amethyst and Pearl, Garnet rushes towards her and punches her in her chest. The blow of so hard that it caused (Y/n) to collide to the wall near the house. (Y/n) falls towards the ground. She tried to stand up, but she collapses. She began to cough for some reason and started to sweat as well. (Y/n) cautiously places her hand on her gem and gasp on what she felt. Her gem was cracked. She collapsed on her knees again and coughs rapidly.
"Oh no! Not again, not again!" (Y/n) coughed more.
The Crystal Gems mores towards her slowly and saw the state she was in. Steven runs up to her and spreads her arms out to block them. "Wait! She's not a threat!"
"Steven, I saw her with Blue Diamond." said Garnet.
"Yeah! So let's put her in a bubble!" Amethyst yelled.
"No please! I brought her here! She's not an enemy, she's a friend." Steven started to explained on how (Y/n) was able to help him back on Homeworld.
The others put away their weapons and walks towards (Y/n). He even told them how she's half human, half gem like him. Garnet places a hand on her shoulder, "We're sorry."
"We apologize for what we've done. We should have let Steven explained before attacking." Pearl added.
(Y/n) nods at them, "All is forgiven." (Y/n) tries one more time to stand, but she fully collapses. Garnet was able to catch her on time.
"(Y/n)!" Steven looks at her and saw that her gem was cracked. He licks his hand and placed it on her gem. Her gems glows and the next thing they know her gem was fully healed. (Y/n) gives Steven a small smile of gratitude and he returns the smile.
Pearl asked on how (Y/n) was coughing when her gem was cracked. (Y/n) then explained everything about herself, her past, her illness, and her life on Homeworld.
With everything in the clear, Garnet carries (Y/n) back to the house. She gently places her on the couch and wraps her in a blanket. (Y/n) thanks them one more time and soon sleep was all she's done.