Theme song

Garnet: We...
Amethyst: We...
Pearl: We...
Steven and (Y/n): We...
Lapis, Peridot and Bismuth: We...

Everyone from the Crystal Gems appears one by one as they sing together.

All: ...are in the future!

All of their friends appear from behind. Starla was sitting on White's shoulder. Xipilli and Spinel have their arms wrapped around each other as they stand on Yellow's shoulder. (Y/n) appeared next to Steven when they first sing, but she leaped over to Blue and sat on her shoulder.

All: Here we are in the future and it's bright

Steven and (Y/n) were running with Crystal Gems as Xipilli joins them with Starla was on his back. Suddenly the scene changes with a dark ground. Jasper, four plants looking like the Diamond Cousins, a new gem fusion, a pink version of White Diamond, two mysterious Lapis Lazuli's, and four mysterious monsters were glaring down.

All: I can't believe we've come so far

Steven was trying his own car with the Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, and Bismuth. (Y/n) was riding on Wolf, Connie was riding on Lion, and Starla was riding on a white alligator that was her size. Xipilli was flying on Eagle, while Lapis used her water wings, and Peridot uses her powers on her trash lid.

All: Steven Universe Future, here we are!
Peridot: Steven Universe Future!

Everyone was passing through town as their friends smiled at them. Everyone made it to the beach as they relaxed on the beach. Peridot ends the song as she stands up and everyone smiles at her.